Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 742 - MVAgusta.net
 1151Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7411 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 09:50 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
Not sure Rob, but this extremist was part of a large right wing hate group, they have already made arrests in a few countries over right wing hate groups associates of this last shooter, and police went to investigate one here but he stabbed himself to death by the sounds of it. Look, my opinion is not just right wing nutters but all forms of hate on the social media sites needs shutting down. This guy board cast live footage of him shooting innocent people, he yelled racist remarks while doing so, and he praised Donald Trump for his stand on Muslims. What the world needs to do if possible is to make the middle east safe so the flood of refugees stops, I'm sure they would rather stay in their home lands if they were safe.
People are entitled to their views, but they are not entitled to hurt somebody else. Nevertheless, I'm still waiting for an answer.

RC
Failure is not an option

2016 Tri Thruxton R
2005 Ago F4 1000
2005 BMW 1200GS
1995 Duc 916
1994 Bim DB2
1986 Duc MHR Mille
1983 BMW R100S
1975 Hon 400
1975 BMW R90S
1974 Duc 750 Sport
1972 Hon 750
1966 Hon S90
1965 Duc Monza
1971 Norton 750
1971 BMW R75
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7412 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 09:55 PM

Not long till Easter.
Attached Images

post #7413 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:28 PM

Pretty much sums up today's people.
Attached Images

post #7414 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
So why am I a Redneck?
It is a figure of speech as much as anything Andrew. I don't know why you would post that picture. I don't know why you posted that meme that was a rolling stones cover, the 4 democrat women. The decent thing to do would be to remove them. I actually believed that you were an intersting fella, but perhaps I was wrong. I don't think so, prove me right by deleting them. Please.
post #7415 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
Maybe you should look at your history. Search the black war. Here i did it for you.

The Black War was the period of violent conflict between British colonists and Aboriginal Australians in Tasmania from the mid-1820s to 1832. The conflict, fought largely as a guerrilla war by both sides, claimed the lives of more than 200 European colonists and between 600 and 900 Aboriginal people, nearly annihilating the island's indigenous population.[2][3] The near-destruction of the Aboriginal Tasmanians, and the frequent incidence of mass killings, has sparked debate among historians over whether the Black War should be defined as an act of genocide.
You must be one of the few yanks on this thread that knows where Australia is. I do know all this Andrew, what is your point? Have a look at my location. Muwinina country. Do you know who lived where you now call home before you all showed up, and stole it from them? Find out, I would be intersted to know.

Back awhile, before and after tyres slunk off, he did a rant about displaced peoples. Or at least his interpretation of displaced peoples, that would be the jews. As you do not seem to understand my point, I asked if his 'sympathy for displaced peoples' had broad application, because if it did, then why was he not defending the soverignity of indigenous Amercians? You following so far? Why a rule there, and not here, so to speak.
post #7416 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Caso View Post
Who do you recommend as the gatekeeper for determining what is a "hate site" and what are the parameters for such a determination?
For mine, there are some basic rules. Would you say it if you were on national televsision? Would you say it to or about your loved ones? Would it offend or hurt you if it was said about you or your loved ones?

Then there are the essentials. Do you have a decent understanding of all the pertinet issues? Do you have all the facts? Are you able to assess the situtaion in an unbiased and informed way, without prejudice or malice.

And the sleepers. Are there any hidden or vested interests that have not been declared? Will what one says potentially encourage others to behave in a hateful or violent way? How much influence does one have, and therefore, how much responsibility does one have to the broader community?
post #7417 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 11:03 PM

I have a question for you.

Some weeks back, SBM and I were chatting away about Amercian culture. A nice change from politics, although in my opnion, culture is politics, at least up to a point.

Noel presumed to intervene and tell me to create a new thread if I wnated to talk about sports. How curious, I would have thought you yanks could use a break as you have not won a trick.

Anyway, I went along with Noel, who has no authority that I am aware of.

Why do you think that I did that? Anyone?
post #7418 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 11:06 PM

Dave

I know it is a bit of a stereotype, but do you like rugby?

I watched some highlights of a Brazil v Canada game a few weeks back, the Braz forards were pushing the canucks all over the place, worst scrummaging ever on the maple leaf part. Love to see the game expanding into new countries.

It's probably a bit tough for most yanks though, if they can't call in an air strike they won't show up.
post #7419 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 11:07 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Thumbs up ?

DaveNZ;
You complained that we dropped atomic bombs on Japan......

Ever hear the estimated casualties/fatalities for the invasion of the Japanese home islands?
Estimated US troop casualties 1,7 -4 MILLION
Estimated US troop fatalities 400-800,000
Estimated Japanese FATALITIES 5-10 MILLION including civilians

The 2 bombs killed 226,000, half died instantly, the rest within 3 months

I keep saying there are consequences for starting and losing wars
SportBikeMike likes this.

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
post #7420 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknurl View Post
DaveNZ;
You complained that we dropped atomic bombs on Japan......

Ever hear the estimated casualties/fatalities for the invasion of the Japanese home islands?
Estimated US troop casualties 1,7 -4 MILLION
Estimated US troop fatalities 400-800,000
Estimated Japanese FATALITIES 5-10 MILLION including civilians

The 2 bombs killed 226,000, half died instantly, the rest within 3 months

I keep saying there are consequences for starting and losing wars
The war was almost over, the Japanese were retreating. What i hate is that the US attacks (WMD) and demonises countries that want to develop nukes, yet you (USA) are the only country to use them on another country. Your country reeks of hypocrisy. Here in NZ our Gov back in aprox 1987 i think, we went down the road of anti nuclear, anti nuclear weaponed ships were no aloud here. The US banned us from Anzus, freezing us out of intelligence, and freezing us out of war games training, for many many years we as a nation were treaded poorly by the USA, that all changed under Obama, he called NZ a very very good friend of the US, and welcomed us back into a much altered ANZUS, and we have since hosted US war ships that don't carry nuclear weapons,-fast forward to today, the US threatens Iran and North Korea for supposedly developing nuke weapons, so on one hand we are treated like leppers for being anti nuclear, and Iran and North Korea are threatened for supposedly having them, now do you see the hypocrisy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode