Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 740 - MVAgusta.net
 1234Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7391 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 06:40 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
^^^I thought id return and keep the white supremacists on their toes.
Who is id?
"It is not the quantity but the quality of knowledge which determines the mind's dignity."
- William Ellery Channing

----------------------------

Kevin
'14 MV Agusta Rivale EAS ABS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'19 SWM SM500R Supermoto
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'16 Norton Commando 961 SF MkII

'16 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory ABS

'05 Ducati 749S/924S - Track bike

'04 Ducati Monster 1000S - Sold

'07 Husky TE-450 - Sold

'08 MV Agusta F4 1000 R 312 - Sold

"Some people achieve greatness, others have it thrust upon them. And then there are those who are ... born Italian"

Last edited by italia; 03-27-2019 at 06:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7392 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 08:00 AM

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Ian SAVS
Unhappy Your hate only hurts you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
I thought id return and keep the white supremacists on their toes.
You do realize you are the true definition of an internet troll right now, right? You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, but your continued aggression and vitriol belies that. You’ve also stated that you don’t own an Agusta anymore and you have no reason to be here, so it seems like you’re just hanging around to stir up the pot and call people you don’t know and you’ve ever met, racists, bigots, white supremacists, pedophiles, etc.
It suppose you’ve run out of arguments, and have resorted to ad hominem attacks on strangers. It’s sad really, As you’re coming across as a lonely, angry old man with nothing better to do. You should let go of the hate, let love into your heart and try not to reinforce the leftist stereotype. Your type gives the left a bad name.

Close the computer and go out and ride a motorcycle, if you still own one. It will probably make you feel better

What we've got here, is failure to communicate.

03 F4750SR
07 F41000R
post #7393 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 09:52 AM

New Site Garage
Send a message via MSN to gotfolk Send a message via Skype™ to gotfolk
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff... "Cicero"

When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser... "unknown"

2015 Yamaha FJ-09
2012 Brutale 1090RR
2005 Yamaha R6 - Sold
post #7394 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 01:08 PM

I'll be blunt 'just fuck off somewhere else'
theknurl, BSR-1 and gotfolk like this.
post #7395 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian SAVS View Post
You do realize you are the true definition of an internet troll right now, right? You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, but your continued aggression and vitriol belies that. You’ve also stated that you don’t own an Agusta anymore and you have no reason to be here, so it seems like you’re just hanging around to stir up the pot and call people you don’t know and you’ve ever met, racists, bigots, white supremacists, pedophiles, etc.
It suppose you’ve run out of arguments, and have resorted to ad hominem attacks on strangers. It’s sad really, As you’re coming across as a lonely, angry old man with nothing better to do. You should let go of the hate, let love into your heart and try not to reinforce the leftist stereotype. Your type gives the left a bad name.

Close the computer and go out and ride a motorcycle, if you still own one. It will probably make you feel better
When people post semi naked pics of young girls, i'll say something, when people try and paint a Right wing supremacist murdering bastard as something else i'll say something. Oh by the way you might be interested (i doubt it) who they are reigning in after doing a lot of research on this white supremacist, more of them, its reaching around the world. They even went to arrest another local one, but it seems he didn't have his guns on him and he stabbed himself to death. Fucking murdering cowards.
post #7396 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 02:17 PM

Since when is a communist-worshipping environmentalist “right wing”?

Facts 1, leftists 0.
theknurl likes this.

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916
post #7397 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 02:20 PM

“F*cking murdering cowards”.

Speaking of that, how come when Muslims murder hundreds of Christians, all you hear from the left is *crickets chirping*.

Freakin hypocrites.

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916
post #7398 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 02:26 PM

Trump.."when i see pussy, i just grab it"
Attached Images

post #7399 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 03:18 PM
Established Member

I don't even own a Mv agusta (yet) and I do love coming on here to talk with some great people I've met from all around the globe at some MV events, some have become close friends who I talk with often. It's a big group of diverse background accepting assholes so you really have to be a massive asshole to have some of these folks against you

2010 Brutale 1090RR
2004 Ducati Monster 1000sie- Naked
2004 Aprilia RSV1000R- track

Last edited by Sprockit; 03-27-2019 at 03:51 PM.
post #7400 of 8287 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian SAVS View Post
You do realize you are the true definition of an internet troll right now, right? You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, but your continued aggression and vitriol belies that. You’ve also stated that you don’t own an Agusta anymore and you have no reason to be here, so it seems like you’re just hanging around to stir up the pot and call people you don’t know and you’ve ever met, racists, bigots, white supremacists, pedophiles, etc. It suppose you’ve run out of arguments, and have resorted to ad hominem attacks on strangers. It’s sad really, As you’re coming across as a lonely, angry old man with nothing better to do. You should let go of the hate, let love into your heart and try not to reinforce the leftist stereotype. Your type gives the left a bad name. Close the computer and go out and ride a motorcycle, if you still own one. It will probably make you feel better
I do like your avatar, very imaginative, unlike most.

I don't see that it makes any difference whether or not someone has an MV. I own two, I 'virtually' assign one to Dave, the TV would go well in the shaky isles. Problem solved. In my opinion, there are several participants on this thread that are racist, bigots, and sexists. Maybe not you, but there are certainly others. Dunno about paedophiles, it is probably just Andrew being an insensitive redneck, again, and the fact that most of you are so ignorant and insular that you don't have any sort of ethical or moral perspective other than self-righteous fear and loathing.

This is a public site, potential MV owners can see the sort of bile that spills out about those you fear and loath, and of course Noel's handjob hoedown, or as I like to call it, the daydream believers thread, would do wonders for encouraging any potential female members.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode