MV Agusta F3 Ago 2015
Ducati 1098 2009
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7292 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 07:35 PM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
When you joined this forum MacRoyWallace did you read the forum rules.
The second point says have respect for forum members.
Reading your posts,you have been disrespectful to most members you have replied to.
These are long term members that always go out of their way and pass on knowledge to
other members that are in need of help.
Please read the rules and be a bit polite.

https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/169-h...bers-read.html
theknurl likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bike- F4 1078 312rr
Work.Email & Paypal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326

Last edited by mitchy; 03-19-2019 at 10:14 PM.
post #7293 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew fotheringham View Post
MacRoyWallace , in my utterly honest opinion you are a twat.
Thanks for your opinion Andrew, elaborate as much as you like. You may be right, I could well be a twat, but not enough of a twat to have an image of a random woman as my avatar. Or is it a photo of you?
post #7294 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
What is your solution then Andrew? We just ignore all the science and hope for the best? It is a policy, but not one that would hold much water if it was a cup.
post #7295 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 07:58 PM

New Site Garage
I agree that everyone could improve on being greener. I do not think spending trillions and thinking increased taxes on the wealth will cover it.

MV Agusta F4 Superleggera (Mona Lisa)
MV Agusta F3 Ago 2015
Ducati 1098 2009
post #7296 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
When you joined this forum MacRoyWallace did you read the forum rules. The second point says have respect for forum members.
Watching your posts,you have been disrespectful to most members you have replied to. These are long term members that always go out of their way and pass on knowledge to other members that are in need of help. Please read the rules and be a bit polite.
https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/169-h...bers-read.html
Mitchy

Maaaaaate. You finally make your way down here to the catch as catch can thread, and you have come to the rescue of some old rich white man's ego? Where the bloody hell were you, and for that matter all the other moderators, if that is what you are, when the racists on this thread were attempting to bait someone whose country was in shock? Ha. I have been as polite, and more polite, than anyone else on this thread. They just get shitty becasue I can mount an argument better then they can. Perhaps you need to define polite, and while you are at it, what you may call help, because your definition of both seem a little exclusive. Been over to the skinny chicks thread lately?
post #7297 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post
They just get shitty becasue I can mount an argument better then they can.
Sir, you speak like a man with a paper asshole
SportBikeMike likes this.
post #7298 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 09:33 PM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post
Mitchy

Maaaaaate. You finally make your way down here to the catch as catch can thread, and you have come to the rescue of some old rich white man's ego? Where the bloody hell were you, and for that matter all the other moderators, if that is what you are, when the racists on this thread were attempting to bait someone whose country was in shock? Ha. I have been as polite, and more polite, than anyone else on this thread. They just get shitty becasue I can mount an argument better then they can. Perhaps you need to define polite, and while you are at it, what you may call help, because your definition of both seem a little exclusive. Been over to the skinny chicks thread lately?
You are not my mate and never will be.
I do not visit this section on the forum very much because like you I do not know much about American politics,only what I read in the paper and that is false information most of the time.
You are a player of words,my ex-wife was like that.Thank god she's gone.
I am not a moderator,but you may hear from one soon if you keep this crap up.
Keep up the good work upsetting people and see how far it gets you.

Bike- F4 1078 312rr
Work.Email & Paypal.

Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mitchy For This Useful Post:
post #7299 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirefriar View Post
Sir, you speak like a man with a paper asshole
Well tyres, I have attempted to start other, less controversial converstaions, and invited people to express their opinions more clearly, but neither of these have happened. It is not I that sulked off when someone said something to me that I dinnay like. Ask a sensible question, or assert a considered view on something.
post #7300 of 8173 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
You are not my mate and never will be.I do not visit this section on the forum very much because like you I do not know much about American politics,only what I read in the paper and that is false information most of the time. You are a player of words,my ex-wife was like that.Thank god she's gone. I am not a moderator,but you may hear from one soon if you keep this crap up. Keep up the good work upsetting people and see how far it gets you.
A player of words? I have but one language. What is your point? There is a moderator down here, and it is established protocal, especially on this thread, that if one does not like a thread's content, advice which you also gave me, then one should not visit it. If I have been impolite to someone, it was not my intention, but I am forthright so it could be the case, if they spoke with me about it, I would probably apologise. How do you feel about me being called a twat, dipshit, nitwit, tool, and various other nicknames, none of which bothers me in the least?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode