Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 726 - MVAgusta.net
 768Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7251 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 06:35 PM
Senior Member
 
theknurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Palos Verdes Est, SoCal, USA
Posts: 13,611
Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Talking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
A White supremacist murders 49 people in our country, and does this hand signal, and you try to legitimise it.......your an asshole.
White supremacist hand signal........You have no clue
Attached Images
 

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
theknurl is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7252 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 06:51 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Taranaki NZ
Posts: 360
No you have no clue, look at the signal from your cops and the signal from the White Supremacist mass murderer, the same signal below the waist and an OK sign in reverse. The signal is from one racist to another. But the Arian brother hood of racists on here won't or don't want to acknowledge it, Trumps deciples must stick together.

Last edited by DaveNZ; 03-16-2019 at 07:30 PM.
DaveNZ is offline  
post #7253 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 07:34 PM
Senior Member
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 3,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
No you have no clue, look at the signal from your cops and the signal from the White Supremacist mass murderer, the same signal below the waist and an OK sign in reverse. The signal is from one racist to another.
You need to read the whole manifesto. That whack job definitely has some racist qualities true. He isn’t a Trump supporter, is against his policies, is an “eco fascist”, and worships communist China. Conservative he is not. Quit blaming Trump and Trump supporters for everything especially when you don’t have all the facts.

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916
SportBikeMike is offline  
post #7254 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 07:39 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Taranaki NZ
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike View Post
You need to read the whole manifesto. That whack job definitely has some racist qualities true. He isn’t a Trump supporter, is against his policies, is an “eco fascist”, and worships communist China. Conservative he is not. Quit blaming Trump and Trump supporters for everything especially when you don’t have all the facts.
When Trump stops demonizing anything and everything Muslim then the world won't look at him when these white fascists commit crimes, Trump didn't denounce White Supremacism, he stands for it.
DaveNZ is offline  
post #7255 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 07:55 PM
Senior Member
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 3,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
When Trump stops demonizing anything and everything Muslim then the world won't look at him when these white fascists commit crimes, Trump didn't denounce White Supremacism, he stands for it.
You don’t get it at all. I just got done saying the guy is not a Trump supporter. It had nothing to do with Trump. If anything the shooter is more left wing (probably a climate cultist).

Trump is not a white supremist. He wouldn’t have got elected if he was a white supremist. I know a lot of Trump supporters.....none are white supremists. Are you just trying to make yourself feel morally superior? why do you keep harping on this?

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916

Last edited by SportBikeMike; 03-16-2019 at 08:00 PM.
SportBikeMike is offline  
post #7256 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:11 PM
Senior Member
 
R1andrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 7,497
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by italia View Post
Underutilized feature of forums:
I did not even know we had that here. Good to know.

MV Agusta F4 Superleggera (Mona Lisa)
MV Agusta F3 Ago 2015
Ducati 1098 2009
R1andrew is offline  
post #7257 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:18 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Taranaki NZ
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike View Post
You don’t get it at all. I just got done saying the guy is not a Trump supporter. It had nothing to do with Trump. If anything the shooter is more left wing (probably a climate cultist).

Trump is not a white supremist. He wouldn’t have got elected if he was a white supremist. I know a lot of Trump supporters.....none are white supremists. Are you just trying to make yourself feel morally superior? why do you keep harping on this?
Then why are the Right wingers here in this forum and some alt right from Australia not denouncing his agenda behind this. What bulshit saying he's more left wing, probably a climate cultist, Your leader was elected with the help of Russian money, is Russia not left any more, well not at the top level they aren't. Trump, draft dodger, prostitute user and briber, crooked to the heart couldn't bring himself to denounce this white supremacist because it would stab a knife at the heart of his supporters, if it had been a Muslim committing mass murder in a Catholic church this sham of a president would be all over it. Probably want to attack some country for it.
DaveNZ is offline  
post #7258 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:31 PM
Senior Member
 
R1andrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 7,497
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
Then why are the Right wingers here in this forum and some alt right from Australia not denouncing his agenda behind this. What bulshit saying he's more left wing, probably a climate cultist, Your leader was elected with the help of Russian money, is Russia not left any more, well not at the top level they aren't. Trump, draft dodger, prostitute user and briber, crooked to the heart couldn't bring himself to denounce this white supremacist because it would stab a knife at the heart of his supporters, if it had been a Muslim committing mass murder in a Catholic church this sham of a president would be all over it. Probably want to attack some country for it.
Really? Well here is proof that you are wrong again.

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/201...2Q06aQ28ggHE3g
theknurl and SportBikeMike like this.

MV Agusta F4 Superleggera (Mona Lisa)
MV Agusta F3 Ago 2015
Ducati 1098 2009
R1andrew is offline  
post #7259 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:39 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Taranaki NZ
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
Really? Well here is proof that you are wrong again.

https://www.breitbart.com/africa/201...2Q06aQ28ggHE3g
Do you really think this about religion, or tribal factions that happen to be either Christian or Muslim. Who took Christianity there in the first place?
DaveNZ is offline  
post #7260 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:42 PM
Senior Member
 
SportBikeMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 3,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
Then why are the Right wingers here in this forum and some alt right from Australia not denouncing his agenda behind this. What bulshit saying he's more left wing, probably a climate cultist, Your leader was elected with the help of Russian money, is Russia not left any more, well not at the top level they aren't. Trump, draft dodger, prostitute user and briber, crooked to the heart couldn't bring himself to denounce this white supremacist because it would stab a knife at the heart of his supporters, if it had been a Muslim committing mass murder in a Catholic church this sham of a president would be all over it. Probably want to attack some country for it.
So you’re implying a “eco fascist” is right wing? He sure sounds like one of those creepy climate idiots to me.

Two years and no proof of Russian collusion. But keep trying!

Clinton was a draft dodger too. So what?

Yep Muslims are the religion of peace.
theknurl likes this.

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916
SportBikeMike is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome