Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 716 - MVAgusta.net
 694Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7151 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirefriar View Post
Chuck, I addressed the stringent NZ immigration requirements in my earlier posts. The only reply I received is a an explanation that NZ is a country with much smaller population insinuating that NZ HAS to be very selective in who they admit. Yet US according to the posts from some of the members from down under US should not be afforded the right to proper immigration policies. Typical stupid ass bullshit from those that a) donít reside in US and b) donít contribute to our tax system.

Furthermore, NZ has an immigration center that ďpreparesĒ all newly admitted immigrants for integration into the NZ society. The immigrants are REQUIRED to study English and are evaluated for their job skills. I would love to have the same system setup in the US but who are we kidding? The libtards would be denouncing this center(s) as concentration camps but I guess itís ok for other countries.

https://borgenproject.org/10-facts-a...land-refugees/

To answer your questions, illegal immigration is seriously looked down upon by NZ population with citizens being encouraged to report anyone they suspect to be illegal. Illegal aliens are not afforded any rights to social programs.
A multi billion dollar wall is pointless, it won't work. We know you have a problem will illegal entries, I've always maintained that your foreign policy is responsible for much of the flood of refugees, Stop suppling arms to militants, stop swapping arms for oil, stop undermining governments you don't like, stay out of the middle east, stop backing Israel taking more Palestine land, STOP creating refugees, your government has been driven by religious zealots, Pence is one of them. But of course your country won't stop interfering, while theres dis harmony, you can trade in arms, all the while your religious driven crusade against any other religion creates a flood of refugees.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7152 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 03:52 PM

New Site Garage
I agree with you on the fact that the US needs to stop messing with the middle east. One problem is that people fear of what could happen to an area if you just leave it. I guess it is a perfect storm. On one hand you have those wanting to go in for the humanitarian reasons, on the other hand you have the ones going in for money and oil.

MV Agusta F4 Superleggera (Mona Lisa)
MV Agusta F3 Ago 2015
Ducati 1098 2009
post #7153 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
A multi billion dollar wall is pointless, it won't work. We know you have a problem will illegal entries, I've always maintained that your foreign policy is responsible for much of the flood of refugees, Stop suppling arms to militants, stop swapping arms for oil, stop undermining governments you don't like...
You mean stop undermining terrorist driven governments of Iran and the ilk? How about Venezuela? Should we stop undermining the government there too, the one that starves millions of its citizens? Ok, point taken.

Quote:
...stay out of the middle east, stop backing Israel taking more Palestine land...
David, if you are going to pose a serious argument at least know what you are talking about. The land of Israel has historically belonged to Jews and they were the religious majority in that part of the world. King David established Jerusalem 3000 years ago!! The Jews had to take their land back from Romans. The Muslims conquered Jerusalem in 741 AD. So the hell the Palestinians? Who the hell started the war in 1948? I'll save you time googling the fact and tell it was SIX Arab nations! You do agree that the Jews are on their holy land, right? So how can they be blamed for taking their own land back?

Quote:
your government has been driven by religious zealots, Pence is one of them.
One of the first institutions to be savagely attacked and brought to almost full annihilation by the Red Army of Workers and Peasants was the Eastern Orthodox Church. We all know what happened after that. Man, your arguments are so lame. Are you sure you are reside in New Zeland and not in New York's constituency of AOC?
post #7154 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
No you are right. I should support a country for where no one works and the government is in complete control and people are forced to depends on them. What was I thinking to want a country where people work, have jobs, better themselves, and companies make profits. That just can't be a good thing.
You sais in an earlier post that you are more right than you were, because of the democrats. Why do you think that is, what is an example. What event ocurreed that yu noticed your views changing? From where I am, the differences between the republicans and the dems is quite small. Feel free to ask me a question if that makes it easier.
post #7155 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
If you don;t think there is an enemy within, you aren't paying attention. How would you folks in OZ or NZ respond to this?

Let' say I come to your countries, and I have made it to lovely NZ, I overstay my visa...can I now vote in your system of government? Should I be able to? IF so why
We seem to keep having this conversation about migration laws. NZ laws are very similiar to Aust. No, in Aust hey could not vote. If they had permanent visas, they could vote, but only in local govt elections, which is what I believe this story was about. Citizens vote, all of them, it is compulsory. Wanna vote, become a citizen.

Curious that the story starts wth a photo of AOC, yet neither the Examiner or the Wash Post attributed the bill to her, or for that matter anyone. I imagine if it was AOC that moved the resolution, there would have been more about it. So you knew who to blame. So why the photo of a junior rep?

The Aust/NZ imigration and social security laws are unique. I could explain them if you like, but it is dry stuff, and very different from Europe and the USA. Access to social security is based on residence, it is what sort of visa you have. I have no idea why US migration laws allow some of the things that they do. The born in the usa makes you a citizen law seems bizarre to me.
post #7156 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Chuck, I addressed the stringent NZ immigration requirements in my earlier posts. The only reply I received is a an explanation that NZ is a country with much smaller population insinuating that NZ HAS to be very selective in who they admit. Yet US according to the posts from some of the members from down under US should not be afforded the right to proper immigration policies. Typical stupid ass bullshit from those that a) donít reside in US and b) donít contribute to our tax system. Furthermore, NZ has an immigration center that ďpreparesĒ all newly admitted immigrants for integration into the NZ society. The immigrants are REQUIRED to study English and are evaluated for their job skills. I would love to have the same system setup in the US but who are we kidding? The libtards would be denouncing this center(s) as concentration camps but I guess itís ok for other countries.
https://borgenproject.org/10-facts-a...land-refugees/ To answer your questions, illegal immigration is seriously looked down upon by NZ population with citizens being encouraged to report anyone they suspect to be illegal. Illegal aliens are not afforded any rights to social programs.

Repeating the same claim (Yet US according to the posts from some of the members from down under US should not be afforded the right to proper immigration policies. Typical stupid ass bullshit from those that a) donít reside in US and b) donít contribute to our tax system.) doesn't make it true. Never said that. You may have heard that, but never said that, and nor has Dave. If there is a question, it is about the words, 'proper immigration policies'. If you are talking about wall, then Dave and I have said plenty. Wall is not migration policy. Wall is smokescreen.

Quite some time ago tyres I offered to discuss immigration, but you don't ask me, you ask Dave. Should I be hurt? Are you ignoring me, for another leftie? If you actually wish to discuss, ask a question. I have knowledge of the policy and laws. As I also said previoulsy, I could have written the Green New Deal. Got any questions? Sensible questions, I mean.

No idea what happens in the US, or whether conservatives just think it happens. If you are saying that 'libtards', and we are back to insults, would disagree that migrants should be taught English, then show me where they have said that. If true, I will call Alexandra and fix it for you. It sounds to me that you are resentful that Australia & NZ, your friends but who are much more politically sophisticated and thoughtful than you, have processes and structures to deal with their problems, in spite of having right wing wreckers in charge for the last 5 years.
post #7157 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
You mean stop undermining terrorist driven governments of Iran and the ilk? How about Venezuela? Should we stop undermining the government there too, the one that starves millions of its citizens? Ok, point taken.
David, if you are going to pose a serious argument at least know what you are talking about. The land of Israel has historically belonged to Jews and they were the religious majority in that part of the world. King David established Jerusalem 3000 years ago!! The Jews had to take their land back from Romans. The Muslims conquered Jerusalem in 741 AD. So the hell the Palestinians? Who the hell started the war in 1948? I'll save you time googling the fact and tell it was SIX Arab nations! You do agree that the Jews are on their holy land, right? So how can they be blamed for taking their own land back?
One of the first institutions to be savagely attacked and brought to almost full annihilation by the Red Army of Workers and Peasants was the Eastern Orthodox Church. We all know what happened after that. Man, your arguments are so lame. Are you sure you are reside in New Zeland and not in New York's constituency of AOC?

If Iran and Venezuela are terrorists, show me the proof. You seem to be able to find clips and links when it suits you. I can show you links and clips that say the opposite of what you think. But that would just be leftie bias, wouldn't it.

If you are going to start talking about religion, then I can not guarantee how polite I will be. Seeing as we are talking about religion, did the leftie media you poor buggers are subjected to day and night make any mention of the very senior catholic cardinal, an Australian, who is in jail for child sex crimes?
post #7158 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post
If Iran and Venezuela are terrorists, show me the proof. You seem to be able to find clips and links when it suits you. I can show you links and clips that say the opposite of what you think. But that would just be leftie bias, wouldn't it.
Ok Mac, I'll bite. Show me the links proving that Iran's government calls for destruction of Israel, the sole proponent of democracy in the Middle East, are completely false or that Iran has made attempts to seek peace with Israel. BTW, I will repeat that the Israelis are living on the land their forefathers have inhabited for thousands of years so please explain why you think we should stop supporting Israel.

Also, please include links that prove Venezuela's population is not in dire straights with sever lack of food, shortage created by the current government BLOCKING efforts to bring food supplies into the country.

Quote:
If you are going to start talking about religion, then I can not guarantee how polite I will be. Seeing as we are talking about religion, did the leftie media you poor buggers are subjected to day and night make any mention of the very senior catholic cardinal, an Australian, who is in jail for child sex crimes?
I didn't hear about the catholic cardinal through leftie media since I don't listen to leftie propaganda. However, I am very well aware of the appalling behavior of some members of the Catholic clergy. I am also upset with Vatican for squashing this issue for such a long time. I am very curious how in your view do these terrible actions by few cast shadow over 1.5 billion Catholics? Why are you generalizing? Religion is not a single entity...

Last edited by Tirefriar; 03-10-2019 at 12:33 AM.
post #7159 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-10-2019, 08:00 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Quote:
A multi billion dollar wall is pointless, it won't work. We know you have a problem will illegal entries, I've always maintained that your foreign policy is responsible for much of the flood of refugees, Stop suppling arms to militants, stop swapping arms for oil, stop undermining governments you don't like, stay out of the middle east, stop backing Israel taking more Palestine land, STOP creating refugees, your government has been driven by religious zealots, Pence is one of them. But of course your country won't stop interfering, while theres dis harmony, you can trade in arms, all the while your religious driven crusade against any other religion creates a flood of refugees.
So, if I understand your hatred of the US correctly, we should pull in all of our troops and stop all foreign "meddling" including aid and bring our troops home and take care of our own problems.

Hmmmm, just where have I heard that before....wait, let me think about it.....

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #7160 of 7731 (permalink) Old 03-10-2019, 08:04 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Quote:
You sais in an earlier post that you are more right than you were, because of the democrats. Why do you think that is, what is an example. What event ocurreed that yu noticed your views changing? From where I am, the differences between the republicans and the dems is quite small. Feel free to ask me a question if that makes it easier.
Here are three: The Second Amendment. Voting Rights for Non Citizens. Late Term Abortion.

Gapalicious 2019 at
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode