www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgnClrx8N2k

Nes

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7062 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post
Yes, a woman is the only person who should decide if she has an abortion or not, even if the words are couched in terms of newborn and die. Religious hypocrisy.

Yet the father is financially responsible if she decides to not kill the kid. Hmmmm....
silentservice703 likes this.

2017 Dragster

2014 BMW R1200GS
post #7063 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Indeed. I am a bit confused about what silent service said though, do republicans think that billary and hillary shot JFK?
Mac, that is not what he said and you know it. Responses like that classify you as a troll. Everyone is aware of the Kennedy family ties to the mob and how the mob was instrumental in helping JFK to get elected. Funny, we don't see any national headlines of the Kennedy and Democrats in collusion with the mob...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Lx...&frags=pl%2Cwn
post #7064 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 02:33 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
[QUOTE=MacRoyWallace;2561833Yes, a woman is the only person who should decide if she has an abortion or not, even if the words are couched in terms of newborn and die. Religious hypocrisy.
[/QUOTE]

This is a very narrow minded view of parenthood.

Your belief is that a father should have no say in the termination of his child?

If that is your argument, then the father is not responsible for the rearing of his child be that financial, spiritual or worldly.

Gapalicious 2019 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #7065 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Benghazi? Would conservatives have been whingeing about if it was a republican president at the time? Perhaps if the US had left Gaddafi well alone, and taken a more mature & sophisticated attitude towards resolving middle east conflict there would not be instability in north Africa, and no Daesh either.
Wouldn't it have been easier for Killary to address numerous requests for additional security for the diplomatic compound that she ignored? Yes, I know about all the investigations against Killary, Obama and Rice by Congress that resulted in finding the group innocent of wrongdoing. The blame was shifted to Eric Boswell, a Bush administration appointee who resigned while Killary received a very very light tap on the wrist. All rather too convenient
post #7066 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
True, Mafia style. Didn't Trump acuse Cruz's father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination.
Trump may talk the talk, but Kennedys walked the walk
post #7067 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
If I recall correctly, the republican congress had significantly cut the state departments funding resulting in more than a few unsupported or understaffed embassies and consulates. The lack of funds for security is the direct cause of the Benghazi tragedy...... but some people will not accept that and choose to cast blame on a person they dislike regardless of facts.

As for mob influence with the Kennedy family..... everyone I know from the state of New York will tell you that Trump is mobbed up as well....but it is the Russian oligarch mob that has been his chief financing source for the past many years (his business, not the election...at least that we know of !!), not the old Sicilian mafia mob.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #7068 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
TheKnurl, you shouldn't compare deaths by accident to gun deaths, ones an accident, and ones murder for a start.
Or legalizing abortion through birth... Webster's definition of homocide: a killing of one human being by another.

Not surprisingly, this late term abortion law has been passed in NY... funny, no outcry from democratic and/or liberal side of the isle... That's because NY is a democratic stronghold and an armpit of America. I wonder how the statistics of "legally approved" newborn deaths would stack up against those of gun violence?
post #7069 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
If I recall correctly, the republican congress had significantly cut the state departments funding resulting in more than a few unsupported or understaffed embassies and consulates. The lack of funds for security is the direct cause of the Benghazi tragedy...... but some people will not accept that and choose to cast blame on a person they dislike regardless of facts.
Ed, if you don't mind please post the list of the embassies and consulates you mention. I don't care who the administration is, this carelessness should never be tolerated.

The overall argument is that Killary came out of the Benghazi tragedy squeaky clean. I don't believe Mike Pompeo would fare as well should this situation repeat itself....

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
As for mob influence with the Kennedy family..... everyone I know from the state of New York will tell you that Trump is mobbed up as well....but it is the Russian oligarch mob that has been his chief financing source for the past many years (his business, not the election...at least that we know of !!), not the old Sicilian mafia mob.
Ed, please slow down and try to figure out the point of the argument. It was the Italian Cosa Nostra that advanced JFK's election through its vast control of the unions and the politicians. Are you insinuating that Trump was elected thanks to the efforts of the Russian mafia? Maybe that that's the "real russian collusion" What a joke - the Russians don't have anywhere near as much pull as the Italians do today, even after the beating they took in the past 2 decades. Forget about the level of influence Cosa Nostra had during the JFK elections, the Russian OCG couldn't even dream about it.

Last edited by Tirefriar; 03-03-2019 at 03:49 PM.
post #7070 of 7801 (permalink) Old 03-03-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
This was ignored, not missed.

There is a liberal agenda that is gaining strength in the US that promulgates "white guilt". So there is credence to the notion.
Introspection, and perhaps the subsequent guilt, or much better, regret and sorrow, are not unhealthy emotions, and all the more so because there are real reasons for that regret and sorrow. To quote the song, and I don't recall who it was 'America was built, undertnd, by stolen labour on stolen land'. As was Australia. There is a big difference between necessary introspection and reflection on past wrongs, and a broad, ludicrous & frankly childish assertion like liberials hate white people. I do not recall who actually said it, & this is not personal, as it seems to be a universal theme amongst the liberial loathers, but it is a cowardly & insincere thing to say.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode