Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 688 - MVAgusta.net
 770Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #6871 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknurl View Post
You Kiwis are funny.....
Scott "the US coal industry will move to Venezuela" they have 10.2 billion tons of coal reserves
US reserves of coal? 475 billion tons or 25% of the Worlds coal......don't think they're going anywhere
Noel, as you are a Texan, I have a story you may enjoy. Collingwood, an Australian Football (AFL) team, recruited a fella from Texas called Mason Cox, a former college basketball player. Cox picked up the game quickly, had a good season, and was selected to play in the preliminary final. AFL is a unique game, run & carry, kick and catch, with no offside. It is NOT, soccer. Many historians believe the game was inspired by a game that the Aboriginal people from around the area that is now Melbourne played.

Cox had a blinder of a game, I think he kicked 5 majors (goals), one of which largely finsihed the game. The Magpie faithful, about 75000 of them (imagine a NASCAR crowd, just less obese and more politically astute) chanted USA USA, and the camera goes to his parents, in the crowd, shyly smiling. In a post game interview, his folks said something like, we have been made to feel most weclome here in Os try lee ahhh.

Tasmania, the second colony, is an offshore island of Os try lee ahhh, so I am not a NZer. I often wish I was.
If you are intersted, google Mason Cox and USA chant, there will be something there.

And obviously, coal mines are not moving to Venezuela, but they are subsidised by the taxpayer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6872 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia View Post
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...the-u-s-stands

There’s a new global ranking of gun deaths. Here’s where the U.S. stands

Legally procured guns play a role in most deaths by suicide in the U.S., Murray said, which means this kind of information will be even more critical as nation’s suicide rate continues to rise.
(
That was quite interesting Kevin, and another opportunity for me to challenge some of you to talk about what it means to be a 'man'. (Smiley face thang)

The more attentive of you will notice that almost all those countries are third world, and in your region, perhaps some of you could think more sympathetically towards those who are pressing their noses against the wall that the USA wants to build, because as cary as the USA is, it must be shitloads scarier where they came from. A point ably made by Danmark Davis before Franco's ghost was unnecessily rude to him. (After all, is not America a christian country.)
post #6873 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 06:26 PM

Well it’s settled, electric cars are only slightly more “green” than ICE cars, yet ICE cars are considerably more fun and less pretentious than electric cars. The choice is easy.

There’s still always the Tesla for those who want to appear smug and holier-than-thou.

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916
post #6874 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
DaveNZ you have taken the prize has being the stupidest person I have ever dealt with. You are so filled with hate and disrespect. I would not even piss on you if you were on fire.
Brothers, sisters, come together. I am surprised at you Andrew. I thought your comments about where your food sources came from when you were young were fascinating, there is a whole other world out there, and also your observation about men, but surely, if you are a christian, you should at least forgive someone if they say or do something you do not like. As you can imagine, I agree with Dave.

If we are not going to be able to sling a little shit at each other's views then what is the point of this forum? Many of you have said somewhat derisive things to and about me. I need to talk about my feelings now, so who is up for a nice chat about our feminine sides?
post #6875 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike View Post
Well it’s settled, electric cars are only slightly more “green” than ICE cars, yet ICE cars are considerably more fun and less pretentious than electric cars. The choice is easy.

There’s still always the Tesla for those who want to appear smug and holier-than-thou.
There is, unfortunately, some truth in what you say Mike, but I think the holier than thou crowd usually have tame electric cars, like Prius, at least in part because they are cheaper. Apprently a lot of yanks buy a hybrid to offset those large rectangular ugly thangs, like in the photos back a few pages. You have to admit though that the Tesla is a flyer, and in years to come, may even become a real hoot, like a proper car.
post #6876 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 06:42 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post
... what is the point of this forum?
It's a motorcycle forum. We just keep this thread alive to trap unsuspecting trolls who join, and in their first few weeks or months predominantly only post to this thread, and thus show their hand as being merely trolls. That way we know who is worthy long-term of our time and friendship. Good luck. Choose well.

Kevin
'14 MV Agusta Rivale EAS ABS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'19 SWM SM500R Supermoto
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'16 Norton Commando 961 SF MkII

'16 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory ABS

'05 Ducati 749S/924S - Track bike

'04 Ducati Monster 1000S - Sold

'07 Husky TE-450 - Sold

'08 MV Agusta F4 1000 R 312 - Sold

"Some people achieve greatness, others have it thrust upon them. And then there are those who are ... born Italian"
post #6877 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post
There is, unfortunately, some truth in what you say Mike, but I think the holier than thou crowd usually have tame electric cars, like Prius, at least in part because they are cheaper. Apprently a lot of yanks buy a hybrid to offset those large rectangular ugly thangs, like in the photos back a few pages. You have to admit though that the Tesla is a flyer, and in years to come, may even become a real hoot, like a proper car.
Scott, I don’t care if the Tesla becomes the equivalent of a Lamborghini, I wouldn’t be caught dead in one. I saw a Tesla today....my first thought was, what a dbag. Plus I’m not comfortable at all with something being forced on me by the government and media.

You never addressed a point I made in a prior post. That is, market demand. Electric cars are supposed to be the wave of the future.....yet they’ve never exceeded 5% of the market (I believe even less in Australia). People don’t want them. So how is this going to work? Forced on us by the government? Legislate the ICE car out of existence? This is a truly scary scenario.

Also if the ICE car is on its way to being obsolete.....how come every year there is a more powerful Corvette ZR-1? Or Camaro....or Hellcat/Demon....or BMW, etc.? This is like a golden age of high performance vehicles.

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916

Last edited by SportBikeMike; 02-16-2019 at 07:47 PM.
post #6878 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
DaveNZ you have taken the prize has being the stupidest person I have ever dealt with. You are so filled with hate and disrespect. I would not even piss on you if you were on fire.
Thank you andrew, very christian of you.........."has being" iz zat mercian slang?

Last edited by DaveNZ; 02-16-2019 at 07:29 PM.
post #6879 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 09:29 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Angry ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNZ View Post
I see theres another mass shooting in the US. Trump you gutless mother fucker, do something about the ease of gun purchases, 5 more lives lost to another gun nut Last day on the job? really is that a reason to kill your work mates..
Dave;
You need to do some research before running your mouth
In 1994 the Illinois shooter was convicted of stabbing a woman in Mississippi
He was arrested 6 times by the Aurora PD domestic violence and violated a court protection order amongst other things, those
2 preclude you from buying a gun
Got a FOID January '14 , 3-6-14 bought a gun....purjured himself on ATF form #4473 (that penalty is 10 years/up to $250,000)
3-11-14 applied for a CCP, they ran his finger prints and the 1994 felony conviction came up
They ordered him to turn his gun in....he didn't....they did nothing
2017 arrested by Oswego PD disorderly conduct and criminal property damage, still has gun
2019 kills 5 people

See the law enforcement FUCKUPS??? now 5 innocent people are dead
Google ATF Form #4473 and read it......NOBODY GETS PROSECUTED FOR VIOLATING IT, and it's a slam dunk case
In 2017 there were 25,235,215 NICS requests, that's to buy a firearm

Hold on to your socks....from the National Institute of Health in 2017 2,744,000 Americans died of all causes
#3 cause???? Medical mistakes, account for 10% or 274,400, this is what they admit to estimates go as high as 1,000,000
thats A DAILY TOTAL OF 752 TO 2,739......GUN HOMICIDES AND ACCDENTS account for 35 a day!!!!
Car accidents kill 109 per day
Cell phone usage causes 4,384 accidents PER DAY!!!

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;

Skype; theknurl
post #6880 of 7805 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 09:53 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Talking ?

Here, I'll lighten this up a bit......
Attached Images

silentservice703 likes this.

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;

Skype; theknurl

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode