Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 642 - MVAgusta.net
 1269Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #6411 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-20-2016, 07:23 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Me, I'm a Dyslexic Schizophrenic....

I don't know who I am or whether I'm coming or going.....

Gapalicious 2020 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from Sept. 23-Sept.27, 2020

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6412 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 06:43 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Has someone cracked into Trumps Twitter account or is he on crack.

News over here in the UK is that he's recently Twitted that Nigel Farage should represent Great Britain as their Ambassador to the United States. Apparently Trump reckons he would do a great job!.

So if the US President Elect can suggested who is the UK Ambassador in The States, can we have Jennifer Lawrence as our US Ambassador in the UK

Someone in the Trump camp needs to change the password on his account, before he decides to Tweet something controversial on North Korea and we all start queuing up at Costco for "DIY Fall Out" shelters.

Guy's is Trump for real... I've never seen anything like this.. Mind you, its entertaining. Should keep Saturday Night Live comedy sketches going for years..

EMAIL :
post #6413 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 06:50 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post

Guy's is Trump for real...

Unfortunately.....

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #6414 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 11:50 AM

New Site Garage
I have always hated politics with a vengeance, but you know what........I am starting to enjoy it, has anyone watched family guy?

MV F4 750 EVO3 2003
MV Brutale 910s 2007
Honda VFR800 1998
Honda MBX 125 FE 1983
F4 Agusta mini moto replica
Chinese Quadbike made of peanut butter (crunchy).
post #6415 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
How is this thread still alive?
post #6416 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 08:53 PM

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Ian SAVS
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin View Post
Well, electing Donald Trump president was certain to breathe new life into it.

What we've got here, is failure to communicate.

03 F4750SR
07 F41000R
post #6417 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 12:50 AM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin View Post
I know that's a rhetorical question Supreme Leader, but there's actually a good answer. Back during the last ice age, Carl suggested that we limit the caustic pollution that was rampant on the forum to one thread.....this one.

I was against the idea,but he was right, and I was wrong. Most of the rancor has always centered around our differences in politics, religion, and Second amendment issues. Limiting the vitriol to this one thread keeps it out of the other ninety nine percent of the forum.

Over the years, the discussions have been white hot and contentious, but lately there seems to be a self appointed limit amongst those that disagree. Civility, if you will.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #6418 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-23-2016, 12:53 AM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post

Guy's is Trump for real... I've never seen anything like this..

Apparently so.....at least the stock market thinks so. The Dow broke 19,000 today and set another new record.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #6419 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-24-2016, 06:40 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
Apparently so.....at least the stock market thinks so. The Dow broke 19,000 today and set another new record.
Here's my 2 pennies.

There is likely to be a big increase in building and infra-structure investment and with it more borrowing. This will send up interest rates as foreign investors will need a higher return on something they consider more risky.

Bond prices will go down and bond yields will go up. It will be the end of the long bond bull run – this could have major ramifications for the bond market in the longer term. Interest rates will go up faster and further than if Clinton had been elected, but the US private sector and government cannot afford very high interest rates – so the rise won’t be too dramatic.

The dollar is likely to strengthen as people will be looking forward to the higher interest rates – expecting these to arrive. Furthermore, Trump has promised a big expansion in the oil, gas and coal sectors, all developing US reserves.. So as the US produces more oil, gas and coal, this should underpin the dollar by reducing imports and firming up reserves in the ground to support the dollar. After all oil and gas are “reserves” – something to back-up a currency like gold used to.

Trump will want to reduce the size of government, reduce regulations, and decrease taxes for businesses and private individuals who have small businesses.

He will be known soon for upsetting normal protocol, doing things his own way, cutting through normal processes and shutting down organisations and institutions that he does not like. Government will be smaller and more autocratic than previously. Its likely he will slim down the Pentagon, Congress, committees, agencies etc.

Trump will try to dismantle ObamaCare to reduce the costs and make it more efficient – less wastage.

With regards to US Foreign Policy, Trump is likely to be far less interventionist, but might get carried away with his buddy friendship with fellow Narcissist Vladimir.

Hillary Clinton was Foreign Secretary for many years and on her watch she mounted many absolutely disastrous military incursions... Basically whatever the US touched, it turned to Sh**e.

Example : Iraq, Syria, Libya, Egypt (before they sorted themselves out), Yemen, Afghanistan, Tunisia. Giant swathes of the Middle East and North Africa were turned into war zones with no government after the US got involved. Supporting the so called “Arab Spring”, where functioning government were replaced by war zones in the spirit of an aspiration for democracy. ...

Good Job,guys !

EMAIL :
post #6420 of 8347 (permalink) Old 11-24-2016, 09:33 AM

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Ian SAVS
I hit the unsubscribe button accidentally

What we've got here, is failure to communicate.

03 F4750SR
07 F41000R

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode