Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 638 - MVAgusta.net
 768Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #6371 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 02:18 PM

Donald will be sailing mighty close to that prevailing popular wind ..He'll need a steady hand on the tiller and a skill at reading the weather ahead....!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6372 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 03:14 PM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
This is wrong in so many ways..

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
I am hoping The Don will succeed in his endeavors. He certainly has promised a lot.
Ed.. Best use them Nukes before they pass their sell by date.

Coming to a screens near you soon, " East meets West... The Iron Men Bromance"

Attached Images

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6373 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 05:37 PM

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Ian SAVS
Concerning the electoral college

Concerning the electoral collegethis is the best and shortest explanation I can find.
Attached Images

What we've got here, is failure to communicate.
post #6374 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randarosa View Post
Tonight, the news medias are reporting numerous protests in a half dozen cities. What are they protesting? The election of Trump. The right bitch, moan, and bluster when they don't get their way. The left riot and burn things down when they don't get their way. I can't say I didn't expect this.......after all, sand filled dump trucks were summarily parked around the perimeter of Trump Tower (his home) yesterday.
Hey Randy remember all the protests by conservatives back in 2008 and 2012? Nope....me either.

And liberals say they are peaceful and tolerant. What a joke!

Next to the Cubs winning the World Series, Tuesday night was one of the best nights ever, just to watch the liberal meltdown. Think I'll go turn on MSNBC just for a good laugh....

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916
post #6375 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 01:09 AM

New Site Garage
Ian has it right. if you break the US down by county you'd hardly see the blue for all the red. The Democrats sorrowfully underestimated the rural vote and overestimated Clinton's appeal with the urban downtrodden. My favourite part was watching the left media fall apart on TV. Some cried! The best was the "Election" party in Time Square, which totally fell apart as it became evident Hillary was not going to win.

I can only believe that Trump's talk of walls was more figurative than literal and he's only planning on increasing border security. I'm cautiously optimistic in the current government, though from the continuing hate spewing from the liberal celebrity crowd, it seems that many have drunk the coolaid too long. So much hate.

He gave a pleasant acceptance speech and, as he's now the elected President, should be given the benefit of the doubt. I also expect Obamacare to be bricked and, as a Canadian concern, Keystone XL pipeline to go forward. Personally I'm against the KXL pipeline as it puts our oil exports at a mercy of a hard dealing businessman and a country that can be oil independent (equals bad deal). That aside, I think the next 4 years should prove interesting. Trump looked a hair shell shocked in the last interview I saw him in, so he'll likely be more tame initially than his campaign bluster might have suggested.

Speed is relative, but fast is fast.

- 2011 brutale 1090R (Matte pearl white/Black)
post #6376 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian SAVS View Post
Concerning the electoral collegethis is the best and shortest explanation I can find.

But the blue zones are the brainy bits right ?

Jus' kidding
post #6377 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 05:52 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Wink Jokes keep coming

Attached Images

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6378 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 06:21 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Love your work, John.

Gapalicious 2019 at
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #6379 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 06:42 AM
X81

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post

A mate sent me this link.. Just goes to prove that everybody has a good side somewhere inside them.

http://www.snopes.com/trump-received...award-in-1986/

As i said in reply to the person who posted this on my FB timeline, Hitler was Time magazines man of the year in 1938 so really not sure what this is supposed to prove. Trump along with 80 other people were given this award 30 years ago.

You just have to watch any of his campaign events to get the full picture of how scary an individual he is. Chants and fist pumping of USA, USA, USA!!!!!! WTF!!!! That's no better than football 'fans' chanting their team and then kicking fuck out of anyone not with them. It appeals to our baser instincts for belonging and strength in numbers. It's a very clever tactic to use and has been employed by dictators and leaders for hundreds of years.

The system may well have been due a reboot, i think if the world can take anything away as a lesson from this year is that people are getting fed up with many things, however what i don't like personally both here in the UK and from what i can see in other countries is this increase in blaming immigrants or different races and religions and then seeking to oust them from your society. Isolationism doesn't help anybody and achieves nothing positive.

It now seems that we're back to the days of casual racism being socially acceptable. I've had things said to me in conversation that i've not heard in 25 years yet now suddenly it's ok again to say these things. What's worse is people think its ok to say them to me as i'm white and obviously agree.

the world definitely got a little scarier on Wednesday.
post #6380 of 7801 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 06:45 AM

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Ian SAVS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotojoe View Post
But the blue zones are the brainy bits right ?

Jus' kidding
Obviously not since they tried to pass off and voted for the candidate they did. How can anyone ignore the documented and factual past of the Clintons? It boggles my mind that the Democratic Party decided to try and overlook or brush past all of it.

What we've got here, is failure to communicate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode