Guns, Politics, and Religion. - Page 237 - MVAgusta.net
 770Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2361 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Banned

No, you aren't giving me science, you are giving me newspaper articles from two different parts of the world. And you aren't "hysterical" because you aren't living, apparently, in a coastal city that used to be fine but now floods regularly, like Norfolk. Even the Navy disagrees with you, and I can't think of too many organizations more conservative.

"Just admit that the entire global warming hoax is an attempt to redistribute the worlds wealth and we can have an honest discussion." I don't wear a goddam tinfoil hat any day of the year, but, I've been around a lot of bloody people that do, from John Birchers to Teathugs and people looking for the Second Coming every damn day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2362 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-25-2014, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
The news paper articles were chosen precisely to demonstrate that snow is not a thing of the past as the "climate scientist" in England claimed it would be. I chose them to demonstrate the idiocy of trying to predict what the climate will be like in the future. Link to an article showing unprecedented rains in India? I link to one showing unprecedented droughts in California.

Why do you think it's not referred to global warming anymore? It doesn't sell thats why. "Climate change" or "climate disruption" I heard the other day. People are beginning to realize it's all bullshit and there is way, way, too much money invested in the climate change agenda to let it slip away because 7 billion people can see for themselves how wrong the alarmists have been for the past 50 years and that New York and Washington are still there.

If you can't see the agenda behind the climate alarmist movement, you're not paying attention.
post #2363 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-25-2014, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
CAG

And insulting members of the Tea Party isn't going to make them go away.

http://www.thedemocraticstrategist.o...rtys_succe.php

And since you won't find it at the DailyKoz, I've done you the favor of posting the Tea Party Platform. I'm not sure what you find so disagreeable about it or why you would refer to its members as teathugs:

http://www.teaparty-platform.com/

Last edited by CAG; 06-25-2014 at 08:49 PM.
post #2364 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-25-2014, 09:26 PM
Banned

I had to go away and eat some Apple pie and roast before coming back to tell you you are full of it. You believe that I, and my climate scientist friends, and NASA, and the President, and the atmospheric scientists, and the Navy, all are trying to steal your money and give it to them less-deserving poor people. You didn't have the "commies", or the gay people that god hates, to blame any more, so now. SCIENTISTS!

And I don't give a rat's ass what the "Tea party Platform" says.

"If you can't see the agenda behind the climate alarmist movement, you're not paying attention." And why don't you just quote me the Communist Manifesto? If you can't, I probably can. I had to learn all about the damn thing in Christian Baptist school.

Last edited by Dana Kincaid; 06-25-2014 at 09:29 PM.
post #2365 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-25-2014, 09:36 PM

Well the usual. The left-winger calls names, makes accusations, throws a hissy fit and stomps off.

Easy to see who won this debate. Way to go Carl!

'07 MV Agusta F4 1000R
'97 Ducati 916
post #2366 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-25-2014, 09:45 PM
MRT

It's much warmer now than it was this morning....three cheers for climate change!
post #2367 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Banned

No one is "winning". The house is on fire, and the talking monkeys have got guns and are loose in the air ducts.
post #2368 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-26-2014, 01:42 AM

New Site Garage
Coal was the fastest growing energy fuel last year. All green initiatives the "developed" nations want to force on their industries and citizens doesn't add up to shit all when one developing nation matching the population of the combined "developed" nations wants to turn on the lights.

Regardless of whether humans are driving climate change or not, we're on a runaway train towards a global environment unlike what we've known. Best to get used to it. How long does it take to relocate the earths coastal populations? For all the ocean rise predictions I don't see a rush for higher ground. It's all talk with no substance. Scientists follow the money and the agenda it comes from.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Speed is relative, but fast is fast.

- 2011 brutale 1090R (Matte pearl white/Black)
post #2369 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-26-2014, 02:03 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckler View Post
we're on a runaway train towards a global environment unlike what we've known.
Yup.

And just out of curiosity, why does no one really take into account the fact that there are over 6 BILLION people on the planet? Not to mention that number grows every day. Then comes up the argument, "everyone has a right to life." Also, science is making people live longer. More people means more stuff means more pollution... Then people complain about humans ruining the planet. Have I been taking crazy pills or does this shit just not make sense?

Just to put 1 billion into perspective:

a.. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
b.. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
c.. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the StoneAge.
d.. A billion days ago no-one walked on two feet on earth.

If you were to stack one billion pennies in a single pile, one atop the other, the stack would reach nearly one thousand miles high. For comparison, note that the Space Shuttle typically orbits only 225 miles above the Earth's surface.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
2008 MV F4 312R -- Luna
2016 MV Turismo Veloce 800 -- Sol (SOLD)

Last edited by J_Spec; 06-26-2014 at 02:09 AM.
post #2370 of 7805 (permalink) Old 06-26-2014, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
CAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportBikeMike View Post
Well the usual. The left-winger calls names, makes accusations, throws a hissy fit and stomps off.

Easy to see who won this debate. Way to go Carl!
It's easy because he is so predictable, Mike. Like most liberals, when unable to have a civil discussion because he has no facts, he hurls accusations and insults. They've gotten away with it for years.

And now the whole thing is coming apart. The seas haven't risen, the polar ice caps aren't melting, hurricanes haven't increased in frequency or intensity, the models they used to predict catastrophe are bogus, there is going to be a shift to something else to scare people. "Global warming biggest threat to world economies" the New York Times will trumpet. Women and children hardest hit.

The Tea Party is real and it frightens him and makes him angry. I don't know why, since there is nothing about the Tea Party or the people in it that should. The occupy movement was the closest thing they had on the other end of the political spectrum and look what happened there. It was a joke and everyone with a lick of sense could see it. It was great sport making fun of them; I kind of miss it.

Last edited by CAG; 06-26-2014 at 08:01 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode