Thumbs up Sports and balls

Have a laugh........it's true
Attached Images

nigelrb likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2019, 06:01 AM
Established Member

Nothing to laugh at sorry, should be banned imo.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2019, 06:26 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Not a "Sport" -- Just an inflated macho adaptation of several outdated farmhand jobs... I mean what significance does "Bull-riding" have apart from testing the lack of common sense of both the contestant and the spectators... Mind you .. it IS entertaining .. and I have no doubt that it takes both skills and "balls" -- The bull however does not get to keep his :-D Even if he wins every time --- Does not seem a fair "Sport" to me .. Horses are a flight/ herd animal and as such more than intellectually challenged (Probably the dumbest animal apart from a pheasant) -- In reality the horse thinks it has a 180 pound apex predator on its back -- no wonder it desperately wants to get rid of the "rider" :-) In nature the only thing that gets on the back of a horse is another horse trying to fXXk it or a predator trying to eat it ... I can relate to the Roping contests much more, that is a test of both a useful skill and courage. I've watched some very skilled contestants without any balls involved there at all.... :-D
Mick de V likes this.
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2019, 11:35 PM
Established Member

[QUOTE=D... I can relate to the Roping contests much more, that is a test of both a useful skill and courage. I've watched some very skilled contestants without any balls involved there at all.... :-D[/QUOTE]

Rope skills yes, but where does courage come into throwing a rope over a calf's head as it runs away terrified and coming to a dead stop almost breaking its neck then to jump on it and bind its feet up. fucking disgusting IMHO!
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 01:21 AM

I'm right with you Jigsaw bout this, bout time people spoke up about defenseless animals that canny defend themselves
Jigsaw312rr likes this.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 02:32 AM

New Site Garage
Brings a smile on my face when a Bull impales a person.
It just feels good knowing the animal got a bit of revenge before it gets killed.

People who torture those animals before they enter the ring should be hanged.
Jigsaw312rr and Wayah like this.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 03:44 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Jeez ... Som strong opinions here .. If you like to eat beef .. You have to handle cattle ... Most of us have someone else doing that "unpleasant work" for us and see the steak we eat as a clinically sliced piece of meat, nicely wrapped in the cooler at the supermarket... what goes before that of killing, pain, gore and guts most people studiously ignore. -- Rather few take the consequence and become Vegans...

Personally I much prefer to kill my own meat-animals, so I go hunting deer, ducks, geese e.t.c. They have lived a free, but harsh life in nature, and if no predator kills them (including me :-) ) they will end in a miserable way, by disease or starvation or both-- So hunting them seems rather "humane" to me
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 04:04 AM

I'm very happy living my life knowing I'm meat free for 40 years and PROUD that nothing has suffered for my easy exsistiance.
Each to their own but I'm happy to know that I can look a cow in the eyes and wish them a good day 👍🥦
God bless us all
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 04:08 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDravis View Post
Jeez ... Som strong opinions here .. If you like to eat beef .. You have to handle cattle ... Most of us have someone else doing that "unpleasant work" for us and see the steak we eat as a clinically sliced piece of meat, nicely wrapped in the cooler at the supermarket... what goes before that of killing, pain, gore and guts most people studiously ignore. -- Rather few take the consequence and become Vegans...

Personally I much prefer to kill my own meat-animals, so I go hunting deer, ducks, geese e.t.c. They have lived a free, but harsh life in nature, and if no predator kills them (including me :-) ) they will end in a miserable way, by disease or starvation or both-- So hunting them seems rather "humane" to me

Sorry mate you can't humanly kill something that does not want to die! If I gave you a lethal injection and you drifted off and died would that be ok with you or would I be charged with murder?

Last edited by Jigsaw312rr; 12-13-2019 at 05:11 AM.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-13-2019, 08:27 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Angry You Can NOT "murder" an animal ---

@Jigsaw312: Get a grip there -- Murder is defined as "Homicide" or killing another human being ... Killing an animal can never be "murder" -
Just to reverse your idiotic statement: I can, and I do kill animals "humanely" for food -- and for food ONLY - Not for thophies or "the experience" alone -- And I CAN make every effort to make sure that the animals I kill never really knew what happened.

When I hunt, the animal I shoot very rarely even knew it was being hunted .. A high power rifle-bullet from a 100 yards+ away still travels faster than the nerve impulses in the nervous system...

This is very far from the reality of the "industrial" production of Domestic meat animals .. including the "roping" of calves -- I did not state that I approved of this "sport", just that it takes skill and some measure of courage.(Even a smallish calf has sharp hooves and the whole act of jumping from your horse while roped to a live animal, and then knocking it over bodily is not something you do with impunity .. Yet people without any balls do it all the time- some of them with skill and grace that makes it look very easy -- which I assure you it is NOT...)

Very few of the animals that we as humans kill for food have any "self-awareness" -- They simply live -- until they die -- They do not know that they will die some day -- We are one of the very few species on this planet that know we are mortal.
You just can not bestow human emotions onto animals - These are scientific facts -- Very often ignored by "Animal rights activists" and other Disneyfied "tree-huggers" --- Yep ... I shot Bambi .. AND I ate him .. very nice steaks there ..

If you gave my dog a lethal injection (That it probably would not want, if it knew what it meant) and it drifted off and died quietly, it would not be Murder -- It would probably just be "willfull destruction of property" .. What I would then do ... hmmmm...

Last edited by DKDravis; 12-13-2019 at 08:28 AM. Reason: readability ..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode