Anyone want to do something in California? - MVAgusta.net
 6Likes
  • 8 Post By R1andrew
  • 4 Post By MV Arthur

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

Question Anyone want to do something in California?

So that $5m buyout never happened I asked about a few mo ago. sold my one company just the other day. not for a huge sum so dont get the wrong idea im not Richie rich. however I am addicted to expensive cigars and king George like any other Wall Street billionaire.

Family has properties in south Florida and that scene isnt for me, well really it is but it takes so much out of you, al the scammers and bullshit, its like, well you have to have live there... sold all my watches cars houses bikes etc except my new gsxr 1000 Aston Martin vanquish ill ship, and this damn F3 that won't run, literally have zero thing timing me down in the USA AS OF LAST WEEK!

Anything happening in socal? seems like a perfect place for a professional car chassis developer/driver coach that I charge 400/hr her east coast for. have some seed money to buy something and Start or expand your existing shop overnight with a legit business. bike wise, meh im nobody. car wise, im your secret guru....
also an AP/rolex/patek/iwc/panerai PRO for watches sales.

need a life changing position from the horse farm in the sticks of Pennsylvania, forget ft lauderdale, if I was gonna sling Italian cars there I have the setup and connections in my car world.

thoughts? honestly id like to leave the country. I have nothing here. 3 family members that want me to do my thing. Moscow, Budapest, Portugal, etc....

Last edited by GCBC; 06-24-2018 at 06:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 09:39 PM

If I make a suggestion, take time to travel and see what suits you best. Moscow will blow your mind but its not inexpensive. They sure love their cars. Its one of the top exotic car markets in the world Set up their chassis and teach them how to drive, should be fun and profiting. Too bad I haven't been back there since 2006...
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 08:41 AM

Your post is a bit confusing at times but I think I get your drift.

Well, you should definitely have a look at Spain, in case you decide to leave USA.
You won't find a more car, motorcycle e.t.c., racing crazed country. Lots of development(in your area also) and even manufacturing.

Catalonia, north eastern part of Spain -- capital Barcelona, is a very special place for racing(and otherwise). Rich history(racing, development, manufacturing) and present.

Depending on which direction you wanna go, check out Andalucia also. Malaga province for example, Costa del Sol.
Check out Marbella if that kind of environment and clientele suits you.

There are many other hubs and hives in Spain, depending on what else you require of your environment you can decide.

While we're at it, check out the Ascari race track and resort (in Andalucia near Ronda). The owner realized a dream of many, me included....
He was already a billionaire before doing it...

https://www.ascari.net/en/home/

Nes

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 09:28 AM

New Site Garage
This would be my dream.

Dream Driveway: Man Builds Private Track in Back Yard

Any the only pic with a bike is a MV
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1andrew View Post
This would be my dream.

Amazing, thats what I'm talking about Andrew

Nes

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 11:37 AM

I now have a goal in life! haha

There's one up here in NY too. https://nypost.com/2017/11/26/this-r...one-racetrack/
number2, number2, Nesca and 1 others like this.

2009 F4 RR 1078 312
2005 F4 Tamboweenie
2005 F4 1000S
1999 Aprilia RS50
1996 Ducati 916
1959 MV Agusta TREL 125 Centomila

PAST - 2013 F4RR, 2008 F4 312R, 2005 F4 1000S, 1999 F4 750 S
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:
This would be my dream.

a 312 at that
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 08:17 PM

Quote:
This would be my dream.

That place is just up the road from me, been there a few times
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-26-2018, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

hey I was only a couple bucks short of owning a sweet east coast race facility which is what my entire inquiry was for on here. end up literally only 500k away. If it happened all MV's would have rode free for first yr, hell or forever considering how many there are or ones that actually run (HAHA)

ive been everywhere in America worth going except Dallas/houston or anywhere in Cali (other than a race I did at Infineon 10yrs ago) Cali has million problems, but if I stayed in a new 20k sqft race shop all day and only went to the track id probably be fine, basically how ive lived for past 10yrs anyways other than 2 small 4-9mo stints of actually having a job for someone else.I know I cant work for anyone, im far to arrogant, over paid and egotistical to be a servant but I absolutely can work with a 51:49 partnership. I only need about 10k/mo to be happy at this point in my life if Im doing 70hrs or less a week of actual management/oversight and the rest of the time spending in data analysis or left seat car time. I dont want to be busting knuckles anymore even tho i never did it "full time" so to speak in my racer/driver development business.

I have realized tho that motorsport car be just a full-time hobby and that I can make a small fortune selling toilet seats and accessories so I DO NOT require passive income from motorsport, if im actually providing effort tho for active income its going to be in one of my 3 industries tho, firearms, motorsport or luxury watches/art.

I can learn a language and at least come off as fluent in English as I don on here with my current phone setup and auto correct/grammar in less than 60days. things being perfect I just dont fit in with modern day American "ideals" or philosophy, I do feel that may other countries that mayn forum members live are more suited to actual family/religious values and their views on life jive with me.

IDK, I need a change of lifestyle and I dont think im leaving the farm to head back to south Florida again come October.

Last edited by GCBC; 06-26-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode