What skinny chick with big boobs? - Page 112 - MVAgusta.net
 236Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1111 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 07:57 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,902
New Site Garage
A woman in red see thru is soft porn while her private parts are still covert.
But Kim Kardashian showing off her full naked tits and disgustingly fat ass (while having a couple kids btw) is called a fashion icon/fashion rolemodel.
*No fkn shame in that family btw...

Bikes&Woman are something that almost every man in the world enjoys watching.
And 99% of woman use make-up and sexy clothing, to make themself look as pretty as possible.
Why is it that in majority of autosport/motorcycle sports, there are grid girls... feast for the eye. Doesnt mean you're a pervert for looking.

Seriously...dont be so sensitive. Enough Politicaly Correct BS going on in world already. Last thing we need is female photo protection on a motorcycle website. A MANS website for majority.

*Oh and before you comment: I opened this thread to have a wank. 1:No Nut November is currently going on, so no wanking allowed for month of November. And 2: Nothing wrong with looking at beautiful woman.

Here have a Emma Stone, a skinny chick with small bewbs.
This better?
Attached Images
 
theknurl and Nito like this.
Black_Gold_Saw is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1112 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 09:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 1,289
Dedicated to all the pathetic, miserable, humorless, hateful, vile, righteous, pseudo intellectual&progressive fagotry of the forum.


RRRRRAAATS!


Attached Images
 
theknurl and SportBikeMike like this.
Nesca is offline  
post #1113 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 10:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Worcester, England
Posts: 2,284
Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
A woman in red see thru is soft porn while her private parts are still covert.
But Kim Kardashian showing off her full naked tits and disgustingly fat ass (while having a couple kids btw) is called a fashion icon/fashion rolemodel.
*No fkn shame in that family btw...
Damn! Think I'd better 'unfollow' Kim on Instagram!
nigelrb is online now  
post #1114 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 02:00 PM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor
 
mitchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Gold Coast, Australia.
Posts: 5,133
New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
Carry on Noel.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bike- F4 1078 312rr
Work.Email & Paypal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326
mitchy is offline  
post #1115 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 02:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1,902
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelrb View Post
Damn! Think I'd better 'unfollow' Kim on Instagram!
Hey man, whatever floats your boat. Į\_(ツ)_/Į
nigelrb likes this.
Black_Gold_Saw is online now  
post #1116 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 08:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 2,374
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
carry on noel.
+1
cruiser is offline  
post #1117 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 09:28 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 3,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesca View Post
Dedicated to all the pathetic, miserable, humorless, hateful, vile, righteous, pseudo intellectual&progressive fagotry of the forum.
Lol....one of the more thorough and accurate descriptions of the left Iíve seen.

And yes Noel, please carry on!
mikecr50 and mitchy like this.
SportBikeMike is offline  
post #1118 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-15-2019, 09:30 PM
New Member
 
Aircondy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Central QLD
Posts: 62
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by X81 View Post
So why did you open this thread?


Nah i saw this mentioned on another thread so wondered how much of a fuss it was, as i couldn't see how site admin would let something blatantly softcore porn continue, saw it was 111 pages, flicked to the last page and noticed hardly anyone else was replying. More out of interest of what appears to now be an accepted standard on this forum and how it's potentially alienating 50% of the population.

Also commenting on the subject matter doesn't mean i like the subject matter and by saying something that doesn't instantly mean that person is sneaking a look, approves or trying to justify anything about themselves.



Make of that what you will, if you'd rather just keep popping back in for more wank bank material without commenting then so be it. But the motorcycling world is full of mroe than just pervy old dudes ogling pictures of women.

What a small protected world you must live in.
Alienating 50 % of the population. More like alienating the .01 % who have to be offended by something. (both male and female)
My wife sees these photos and has the opinion that it's not her 1st choice of viewing material, but is in no way offended by the fact that it exists. I believe this is a view taken by a large majority of the female population. In fact I would think that having an interest in motorbikes would tend to make a women less likely to be offended by this type of material.

If you look at the number of threads on this forum you might find that this one makes up a miniscule percentage of the material available to view, so probably better to not comment and save looking like some sort of wet tissue.

The reason I called you out on this is because people such as yourself seem to feel that being morally outraged allows you to impose your views on other people with the expectation that the other party will be shamed into submitting to your views.
Well you're shit out of luck on this one.
Noel posts these pictures without expectation that anyone will look at them and certainly does not attempt to coerce people into viewing them.

The sooner the world at large starts calling people like yourself out for your fake outrage the better off society will be.

PS I am quite partial to looking at photos of women. In all states of undress, or "shock horror" even dressed.
Aircondy is offline  
post #1119 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-16-2019, 03:26 AM
X81
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wisbech, cambs/norfolk, UK
Posts: 1,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircondy View Post
What a small protected world you must live in.

Nope, the real one full of all the usual joy, happiness, misery and pain.



Quote:
Alienating 50 % of the population. More like alienating the .01 % who have to be offended by something. (both male and female)

I've already said i'm not offended by it, i was questioning the length it was going on as with only one person continually adding to it it's just looked a little creepy, sort of dirty uncle terroritory.



Quote:
My wife sees these photos and has the opinion that it's not her 1st choice of viewing material, but is in no way offended by the fact that it exists. I believe this is a view taken by a large majority of the female population. In fact I would think that having an interest in motorbikes would tend to make a women less likely to be offended by this type of material.

Sort of the pont i was trying to make. A bloke has made an assumption of how another person might feel and then becuase nothing is said takes that as proof they're right but if something is said takes as that further proof of why any comment against them is some left wing tree hugger and they need to carry on.


Quote:
If you look at the number of threads on this forum you might find that this one makes up a miniscule percentage of the material available to view, so probably better to not comment and save looking like some sort of wet tissue.

True there are a huge number of threads on here. Don't get me wrong i'm not going all activist here. I made an observation, commented on it and that's it. whether someone else thinks i look like a wet tissue is their opnion.


Quote:
The reason I called you out on this is because people such as yourself seem to feel that being morally outraged allows you to impose your views on other people with the expectation that the other party will be shamed into submitting to your views.
Well you're shit out of luck on this one.

But again you're taking the i'm imposing and restricting something stance then I'm not. I've asked a question and given a point of veiw. Clearly in the all boys club an unpoular one but i'm not offended on anyones behalf, i'm not morally outraged. I'm not expecting anyone to submitt to my veiws. All of that you appear to have made up i'm afraid. I've just posted my point of veiw which on this one differs with others. Hey ho, i'm not losing sleep over it



Quote:
Noel posts these pictures without expectation that anyone will look at them and certainly does not attempt to coerce people into viewing them.

True, fair point.


Quote:
The sooner the world at large starts calling people like yourself out for your fake outrage the better off society will be.

Yes and no really. I'm not fake outraged. I'm not outraged at all. I've challenged something as it just looked a little dirty old man creepy to me. I know the point i was trying to make and clearly delivered it very poorly.


I do agree there are many out there angry just to be angry at something. Not me. Not angry at all. There are many other subjects to get angry over and this isn't one of them. Those threads i genuinly avoid as in years gone by things have become very heated. Discussion is good, heated debate is good but descending into arguments doesn't achieve anything really for either side.


Quote:
PS I am quite partial to looking at photos of women. In all states of undress, or "shock horror" even dressed.

As are we all, wipe clean desks were made for a reason
X81 is offline  
post #1120 of 1174 (permalink) Old 11-16-2019, 04:28 PM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor
 
mitchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Gold Coast, Australia.
Posts: 5,133
New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
With 88,000 views,someone likes this thread.
If you donít like the content just donít go there,easy.
theknurl and SportBikeMike like this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bike- F4 1078 312rr
Work.Email & Paypal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Work Phone (+61)0755244655
Facebook- Mitch Covington
Mobile-0423041326
mitchy is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome