DNF mechanical FBF - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

DNF mechanical FBF

Whats up with FBF?. Big time props to Luca and Matt.....but how many races have ended for them because of mechanical issues? I've stopped counting. FBF needs to figure thier sh!t out. These guys are blowing up motors every race.

okay....I'm done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Banned

Smile

They probably have it worked on by the local Denver dealership!?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ytak
Whats up with FBF?. Big time props to Luca and Matt.....but how many races have ended for them because of mechanical issues? I've stopped counting. FBF needs to figure thier sh!t out. These guys are blowing up motors every race.

okay....I'm done.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Job Hunting

Hey,
We HAVE not been blowing up motors during the weekend/year. Mostly just little issues, Race 1 at Elkhart was a faulty hose clamp poping off, Cali Speedway was the shock coming apart, And Race 2 at Infineon was an internal part, but our engines are not becoming un-done. The bike is getting better. We have just had some teething issues so to speak..... we expect big changes for Miller... Thanks for all of the support guys!!! You Rock!

Matt Lynn
Life In The Fast Lane

Last edited by BottleRocket50; 06-04-2007 at 01:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BottleRocket50
Hey,
We HAVE not been blowing up motors during the weekend/year. Mostly just little issues, Race 1 at Elkhart was a faulty hose clamp poping off, Cali Speedway was the shock coming apart, And Race 2 at Infineon was an internal part, but our engines are not becoming un-done. The bike is getting better. We have just had some teething issues so to speak..... we expect big changes for Miller... Thanks for all of the support guys!!! You Rock!
Whoa.
You never know who is listening
Well to be fair everyone, FBF did say this was a 'shake down' season.
You really cant expect a new bike on a track new to it, with half the team who has not been here before to shine............ unless you are Rossi and Jeremy

Italian outfit, Rubber, heat, grunting, and you fill the open hole for more?? What's not to love??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:32 AM

Makes for great photography, though.

Still processing, but got some photos of Matt and Luca here.

Sample is attached.

- Alan
http://www.alan927.com
Attached Images

Last edited by Alan927; 06-04-2007 at 01:45 AM.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 01:33 AM

Thanks Matt. Keep up the fight
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 02:08 AM

Matt don't get upset. Here are only peoples complaining about You, Luca and FBF which don't have a glimpse of a Clue about Racing. I saw only Daytona so far, since I'm out of business reasons in Italy. But from what I read I can see that you Guys do a marvelous job. Realisticly is a top ten result a giant achievement, any better would be a wonder. Considering the full factory competition of HoYaKazuki. What did I read last time that Mladin and Spies have now even a Launch Control, besides all the other electronical aids. No wonder that the old man and Ben drive like from another star. Matt do You know anything about Factory develepment of driving Aids, as traction control ? Which would be available for FBF soon ? Of Course this would need excessive testing either. How ever good luck on the next rounds, You do pretty well my friend !
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Job Hunting

Make no mistake, Im not upset not even a little. I know what Ytak was stating. He is just wondering what is going on, Im just trying to fill everyone in and make the facts clear. Yes, it is true some of the issues that we have had, could have been prevented but some of these issues came outta nowhere. Such as a hose clamp in race one at Elkhart, The shock in race two at Cali was just a freak deal. Anyways, we should have some more new stuff to try out at Miller for the race. As for electronics, Im not quite sure when and what we will get....

Matt Lynn
Life In The Fast Lane
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haupti
"HoYaKazuki"
I think that ia officially a new word in my vocabulary
Hey Toves33, didnt Matt look like me folded up on my F4??
...... Just... faster....and cooler... and happier (I really need a new job )

Italian outfit, Rubber, heat, grunting, and you fill the open hole for more?? What's not to love??
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 08:31 AM
Banned

Or, maybe Ducati and Stoner!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeMV
Whoa.
You never know who is listening
Well to be fair everyone, FBF did say this was a 'shake down' season.
You really cant expect a new bike on a track new to it, with half the team who has not been here before to shine............ unless you are Rossi and Jeremy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode