Race Pics - WERA West Fontana 5-27-07 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Race Pics - WERA West Fontana 5-27-07

What a gorgeous day here in Southern California. Not terribly hot, blue skies and a cool breeze. I helped load my now sold RC51 into the back of the new owner's pickup truck, then packed up the camera gear and fired up the R1 for the short jaunt up to Fontana, to catch some WERA racing.

I easily located Taffspeed's (Vince) hauler, parked the R1, and found Vince and his friend Dave prepping Dave's R6 to go back out for the restart of Dave's red-flagged race. Vince told me he had WON his first race, and that he had two more to go. I went down to turn 9 to shoot Dave's race, then went back to the hauler to hang out. Vince's Superbike was giving him some issues, so he was faced with racing his Superstock machine in the upcoming Superbike race...I still think he finished top-ten, despite giving up some 45 hp to the field. I had to leave in the middle of Vince's last race, but he was leading by 20 bike lengths or so as I mounted up for the ride home...I hope he won that one! Pictures are in my album, HERE

Enjoy!

Griff
twoeleven
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 09:07 PM

You're getting pretty good with that camera. Thanks for the pics, those guys look great!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Aw shucks, Gregg Thank you!!! Sorry I didn't get to catch your day on the track...Next time!

Griff
twoeleven
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 09:58 PM

Yup, nice photography... I would like to inform you that your High-Res Tamburini pictures share my desktop with Mike21's High-Res photos of his Starfighter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode