Is this more Rossi PR or have some people written him off too soon? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Question Is this more Rossi PR or have some people written him off too soon?

Rossi confirms braking improvement at Aragon..

http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-de...on&newsid=9632

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 11:38 AM

Yes.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post

Rossi confirms braking improvement at Aragon..

http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-de...on&newsid=9632

People invariably always have a tendency to 'write him off' John....for their own reasons.

Not Me though...because as you know I'm a BIG fan along with 'countless others'....and will him on as long as I have the privilege of watching him race.
Go Vale
Brian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG Wells View Post
People invariably always have a tendency to 'write him off' John....for their own reasons.

Not Me though...because as you know I'm a BIG fan along with 'countless others'....and will him on as long as I have the privilege of watching him race.
Go Vale
Brian
Rossi will always be regarded as one of the greatest of our time.. However, maybe subconsciously hes worried about seriously injuring himself again and prematurely ending his career

He needs to win at least one race this year before the end season to shut his doubters and to prove to himself that hes still a contender..

Going to Ducati appears to have been a mistake and has marred his bike development reputation. Hes now on a championship winning bike and hes certainly got the talent to turn this poor performance around and get back on the podium spot..

Lets hope that we see Rossi fighting for a win again during the second half of the season.

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Yes that would be nice John, I hope so as well, because I am struggling with Moto F1 at present - boring boring boring

Whoever would have thought we'd be saying that about the fabulous sport of Moto GP? - Thank heavens for the 'lesser' Moto GP classes

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post
Yes that would be nice John, I hope so as well, because I am struggling with Moto F1 at present - boring boring boring

Whoever would have thought we'd be saying that about the fabulous sport of Moto GP? - Thank heavens for the 'lesser' Moto GP classes
I agree Rob..

It also depends greatly on the track..

Problem nowadays is that the top riders make it look so easy.. If they get a good start and into a rhythm, then the only way to over take is to attempt a risky manoeuvre ..

The likes of Marquez is prepared to risk the lot to win a race, but the other more seasoned riders look at the bigger picture and play the long game..

It would be great to see riders like Scott Redding promoted into Moto GP and stir the field up a bit..

EMAIL :
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVista View Post

I'm just so used to seeing 'real road racing' week in week out ..and witnessing what Michael Dunlop and co do on public roads in front of your eyes...just 'feet' (sometimes inches!!) from you.....,makes 'everything' else seem very tame. Even the top Moto GP guys are 'gobsmacked'! when they see it first hand.
Much as I'm in awe of the top Moto GP guy's ability...I'd just like to see a bit more 'action'. as without it ..it is in danger of becoming a bit of a 'snoozathon'
And I wanna see Vale 'up front'......,badly!
Brian
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Thumbs up Word of the Week

'snoozathon'..

EMAIL :
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:

'snoozathon'..

Thought that'd hit the spot John!
Drop it into your everyday conversation.....,''you know it makes sense''
Brian
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Cool Certainly - Word of the Week!

Quote:

'snoozathon'..

Likey - I will use this also with the proper credit (of course) given to its author!

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode