Rumours - next year's Ducati team? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 03:09 AM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Rumours - next year's Ducati team?

How interesting would this be - Stoner & Crutchlow!

http://m.motorcycle-usa.com/817/1613...o-Ducati-.aspx

I personally think this article is a load of bollocks and they had nothing else to write this week.. I can’t see Crutchlow ever taking Dovi’s seat on an Italian bike.

However, I do think Crutchlow’s seat at Tech3 isn’t safe, as Yamaha have already stated they want Pol Espargaro to have a seat on the team for next year.. Unless Smith gets the push before his 2 year contact deal is up, Crutchlow could be without a seat..
I like Crutchlow as a rider, but he’ll never be a World champ whilst the current crop of top riders are in Moto GP.

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 03:40 AM
col

New Site Garage
it is a load of bollox
stoner has signed for a few yrs to RB holden for 3 yrs
and his misses wont let him ride again

i have a form of dislexia as i have said plenty of time and it dont bother me .................. but im not stupid or a tard so dont try it on

MV Brutale's go faster than a crackheads dole payment and that's fast

I WAS A BIKER BEFORE IT BECAME A FASHION STATEMENT
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 06:05 AM

Crutchlow is still the best of the rest.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 08:04 AM

New Site Garage
Oh please god i hope this is true. As much as its a slight chance i hope he throws the towel in on those crappy holden v8 cars and go lay the smackdown in motogp and be the man again

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 08:17 AM
Established Member

Send a message via AIM to afeylad
It's wishful thinking! Stoner loves bikes, but hates the Motogp circus ie- all the politics, egos etc.. He's happy and settled with a baby, racing cars in Oz and not having to live out of a suitcase.. The only way we will see him back in Motogp is if he proves to be crap at V8 car racing.

And Yamaha would be insane to lose Crutchlow! That guy deserves a factory Yamaha ride after Rossi goes.. in fact he deserves a factory ride full stop! He's punching above his weight in the Tech3 satellite Yamaha..
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
If Smith keeps finishing at the back of the field, 2 year contract or not, Yamaha needs to give him the Heave Ho and pair up Crutchlow and Espargaró for 2014..

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 07:16 PM

New Site Garage
Stoner wont do anything in v8 supercars His finishing way down the pack in one of the top teams. Regardless of how long he has its another business driving those tanks. I just hope he has enough of this and goes back next year the year after idk but i just hope he does.

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 09:27 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnehme View Post
Stoner wont do anything in v8 supercars His finishing way down the pack in one of the top teams. Regardless of how long he has its another business driving those tanks. I just hope he has enough of this and goes back next year the year after idk but i just hope he does.

Couldn't agree more - he seems rubbish at it.

I can't understand how you go from being among the world's best at something to being a hack at something else, surely it must sting his pride.

The sooner he gets back to using that God given talent that he was blessed with the better.

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM

New Site Garage
If i was him i wouldnt give a shit about the politics and just shutup swallow my pride and show everyone on the track who the real man is. Nobody is going to say anything to you when your number one. Bit like kimmi in the F1 manof few words they know to leave him alone

post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013, 04:41 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post

How interesting would this be - Stoner & Crutchlow!

http://m.motorcycle-usa.com/817/1613...o-Ducati-.aspx

I personally think this article is a load of bollocks and they had nothing else to write this week.. I can’t see Crutchlow ever taking Dovi’s seat on an Italian bike.

However, I do think Crutchlow’s seat at Tech3 isn’t safe, as Yamaha have already stated they want Pol Espargaro to have a seat on the team for next year.. Unless Smith gets the push before his 2 year contact deal is up, Crutchlow could be without a seat..
I like Crutchlow as a rider, but he’ll never be a World champ whilst the current crop of top riders are in Moto GP.

Very Interesting!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode