Moto GP Sepang - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 03:32 AM Thread Starter

Moto GP Sepang

Some interesting times, Marquez scary fast first time out:

http://www.crash.net/motogp/results/...esday_5pm.html

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 03:46 AM

yep, marquez is the real deal. this season is going to be great.
post #3 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:53 AM

What a blow, I just got home from Malaysia yesterday, if I had of know testing was on I would have stayed and had a look.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:55 AM
Established Member

Send a message via AIM to afeylad
Yup Marquez is a superstar, I hope he translates his aggressive riding style from moto2 to motogp! It's all too politically correct now that Stoner and SuperSic are gone..
I wonder what the odds are for Marquez to win the championship? Might be worth a bet I reckon..
post #5 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 05:19 AM

New Site Garage
If Marquez does not crash too much and injures himself too much, I think he will do well and win races, not sure about the Champoinship yet Mike, I think it will be hard to catch the Little guy and Lorenzo.

Hey Afeylad, you forgot Casey was the first to winge when the going got a bit rough mate...lol...calm down.
Glad to see Rossi back up to speed and Spies and Hayden still struggling in that piece of crap.

I hope Cal does well again and does not get held back by his new team Mate.
There's a few guys that I think will improve and just pounce if the top guys mess up.
Could be a good year for a change, I hope so at least.
Go Vale.
Attached Images

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Last edited by Donsy; 02-05-2013 at 05:21 AM.
post #6 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 05:33 AM

i feel sorry for the ducati guys. fastest ducati was hayden, and he is still 2 seconds off the lead with 2 test riders in front of him. its going to be a loooong year for the boys in red.
post #7 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 05:37 AM
Established Member

Send a message via AIM to afeylad
Ahh Donsy, you just couldn't resist a little jibe about Stoner could you? Lol
I'll be supporting Brian Staring in the CRT battle, and the Honey Badger(Crutchlow) in the prototype battle this year.. I reckon he's an awesome rider and seems to be a top bloke! Almost Australian I reckon hehe
Either way, just give us close racing!
post #8 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 05:37 AM

Dovi seems to be struggling on his 'new' ride as is Spies. Early days though but it seems ominous as well as predictable.
Go Vale!!
Brian.

Last edited by BG Wells; 02-05-2013 at 05:41 AM.
post #9 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG Wells View Post
Dovi seems to be struggling on his 'new' ride as is Spies. Early days though but it seems ominous as well as predictable.
Go Vale!!
Brian.
you can see it in their faces. they have the "ahh shit, what have i gotten myself into" face.

and where have we seen that face before??

post #10 of 91 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 06:23 AM Thread Starter

Be great to see Rossi back up there, his fastest lap was half way through the session whereas everyone elses was right at the end ala qualifying, looks like he's concentrating more on set up then out and out times.

The Ducati POS is still no better, some 2 secs off as normal

Third day should be interesting,

Lorenzo and Pedrossa battling plus Rossi/Marquez and the occasional Crutchlow in the mix should be entertaining

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode