Originally Posted by nigelrb View Post
New number? (Former Marco Melandri.)
Look closer, 33 is almost B B
Brad Binder.

*Here another look.
Attached Images

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Black_Gold_Saw; 11-19-2019 at 07:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 10:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
Look closer, 33 is almost B B
Brad Binder.
Duh!

Cheers, BGS. And THAT is why I'm crap at Cryptic Crosswords and Sudoku
Donsy likes this.

2007 MV F4 1000R
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 11:01 AM

New Site Garage
Can't wait to see Brad Binder develop. He looks to have the goods and he will ride around the issues and get the job done.

Alex is a question mark. Maybe he'll be another Fabio or maybe he'll be more like Tito/Bradl/Elias and not be as successful. Either way he gets a shot, who cares why since every Moto 2 Champion before him has made the move to Moto GP. Some did well and others didn't.

D23
CCS/ASRA #19
'Yamaha R1 Superbike
MV F3RC
Zuma 125
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 01:09 PM

As a fellow South African, cannot wait to see Brad Binder on a MotoGP bike next year. Really well deserved. Only the 2nd best thing to the Rugby world cup win this year.

With regards to Marquez, he's about the most boring thing to ever happen to the sport. The most exciting races are where he crashes and someone else wins. Talent and dedication not questioned, just not entertaining to watch the sport anymore. I didn't renew my MotoGP 3-part subscription after the 2nd renewal. FFS so sick of fcking Marquez. And now there are two of them in the premier class.
sajmani likes this.
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTsalas View Post
. . . With regards to Marquez, he's about the most boring thing to ever happen to the sport. The most exciting races are where he crashes and someone else wins. . .
I'm thinking you wouldn't express the same opinion about Darren Binder's all too frequent crashes.

2007 MV F4 1000R
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 03:41 PM
Established Member

this can't be good for the sport, can it? w/ JL retiring, and VR's retirement looming?
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 04:29 PM

New Site Garage
My 2 cents at this point is no competition to Marc. I don't think Alex can challenge Marc. Being Marc is so consistent and wonderful rider. People connected with Agostini and Rossi winning races all the time. Marc is doing the same.

If after initial hiccups, Alex can challenge, that would be a whole new MotoGP world. That will create Ferrari F1 situation/ rivalry in the Repsol Honda group. I will be looking forward to that.

-
It's not #Happiness that brings Gratitude, It is #Gratitude that brings Happiness.
#LetRideBeYourLife
'13 BMW S1000RR (Jia)
'14 MV Agusta F4 RR CorsaCorta (Nora)
'14 BMW HP4 Competition (Noah)
- BMW X5 xDrive50i M Sport and JEEP Grand Cherokee SRT tow trucks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Olden Days - 2003 Bajaj Pulsar 150, 05' Hero Honda Karizma 223, 08'Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi, 09' Yamaha YZF-R15(JUNO), 06' Yamaha YZF-R6, 08 Ducati 848 Evo
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 06:26 PM

New Site Garage
Honestly, I think it's a crap move for the family. Alex doesn't risk it like Marc and will basically be the gold standard for "2nd child" which will be stress on the family. Hopefully Yamaha will add some beef for next year to push Rossi along, it was painful seeing him, on the good days, unable to overtake or being overtaken after a pass because the bike couldn't compete. Quartararo and Vinales (if he can keep putting together a full race) will be fun to watch against the Marquez brothers, IF Alex can keep up.
anothermvfanatic and Nito like this.

Speed is relative, but fast is fast.

- 2011 brutale 1090R (Matte pearl white/Black)
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 12:22 AM

Marc Marquez and family are an odd group. The kid is 26 has 25 million in the bank and still lives at home with mom doing his laundry??? Being in a close family is one thing, they are over the top.(Saw a show on his family life. you would think Marc/Alex where 16/15 years old) This was MM idea NOT HONDAS. When ALEX doesn't do well MM is going play big brother and to say to Honda, build him a bike that Alex will win on . When Honda cant build a winning bike around Alex over night MM will get pissed off. Not Hondas fault.Honda cant build a new bike in a week or two. MM talent is undeniable but as a person he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the box or he is 26 going on 16. And Alex isn't Marc

BSB I AM WITH YOU BINDER IS THE DARK HORSE IN 2020 MOTOGP. Binder , not Alex Marquez was the strongest talent in Moto2 in 2019.
esq'z me, Donsy and Ducati23 like this.
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2019, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
. . . BSB I AM WITH YOU BINDER IS THE DARK HORSE IN 2020 MOTOGP. Binder , not Alex Marquez was the strongest talent in Moto2 in 2019.
And remember, Binder finished only 3 points behind!
Ducati23 and sajmani like this.

2007 MV F4 1000R

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode