SPOILERS MotoGP/2/3 Aragon - MVAgusta.net
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 05:18 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
SPOILERS MotoGP/2/3 Aragon

...NANI?!?

Marquez put on a new tyre before last stint. But goddamn...thats just savage.
Attached Images

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 05:23 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Also take note that Takaaki Nakagami is using B2 stealth bomber technology

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 05:52 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
I'm telling you, He has made a pact with the devil (or his father has)..... over a second faster than everyone else??? This is not the first time either.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 03:30 PM
Established Member

Jorges really suffering. Was 4.5 seconds of MMís time at one point.......

MV F4 1000 2010
Benelli Tornado Naked Tre 899 2011
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 09:35 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Well....FP2 had a different tale.....Yamaha !!! 1-2-3

And Mir is back from his injury on the Suzuki !!!

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 09:49 PM

BSG but Nakagami will not win on that honda unless he has F-16 technology and shoots the riders ahead of him with missles lol. marquez is also so young he could be winning titles for the next ten years .

Nakagami is the next fastest FACTORY Honda rider and he is 2.5 seconds down. What happens when Honda loses Marquez?

Quartrarro has had a great rookie season but nothing compared to Marquez . Marquez won ? 12? races in his rookie season ? and against an top of form Rossi and Lorenzo.
Black_Gold_Saw and nigelrb like this.

Last edited by [email protected]; 09-20-2019 at 10:25 PM.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 12:20 AM

Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
. . . Quartrarro has had a great rookie season but nothing compared to Marquez . Marquez won ? 12? races in his rookie season ? and against an top of form Rossi and Lorenzo.
AND, on a 'crap' bike - as people keep saying!

2007 MV F4 1000R
2018 CBR1000RR SP2 : 2004 CBR1000RR : 2003 CBR954RR : 2001 CBR929RR (Erion Racing Edition)
1985 Honda VF1000R : 1985 Honda NS400R
2020 Daytona 765 Moto 2 Replica (on order)
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 01:24 AM

The 2013 chassis had less horsepower to deal with, Marquez was a GOAT from day 1 in MotoGP, AND Honda went back to the 2013 chassis in 2014,2015 and 2016. That was unheard of then being its considered a failure to have to go backwards Nigel I would be far less critical if Honda came out and said … The horsepower increases in MotoGP has caused unexpected chassis problems for the Honda MotoGP program and for the other manufactures also . Thankfully we have the best MotoGP rider on the grid which is the reason for our continued success... Instead Honda makes statement that there engineering department developed the best bike in MotoGP and this is the reason for Hondas success not the specific riding talents of Marc Marquez. Then Honda wonders why Marquez manager comes out with statement that Marquez will be looking to change manufacturers at the end of his current contract at the end of the 2020 season . KTM and Yamaha are also struggling to have chassis development catch up to the Horsepower increases but they treat there riders with more respect. KTM and Yamaha seem to be trying hard to fix the problem and do not have the egotistical attitude of Honda . So the Moto Press is much more forgiving .

BTW has anyone else noticed the Ducati has increased acceleration but the KTM REALLY has improved in acceleration! The KTM might be the quickest bike in MotoGP. The KTM midcorner speed is lacking but then it leaps off the corners.
nigelrb likes this.

Last edited by [email protected]; 09-21-2019 at 04:34 AM.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 07:13 AM

To all MotoGP riders/teams . Please refrain from the tactic of block passing and then braking . Years ago a factory AMA Superbike rider named Fred Merkel stopped his bike on the end of a corner after a race to do a burn out . A VERY talented Flat track rider turned road racer named Bubba Shubert came around the bend a roughly 90 mph on cool down lap and ran into the back of merkel doing his burn out Shubert was a vegetable the rest of his life due to head injuries. BTW Shubert was a prospect for MotoGP factory Honda ride .He was an exceptional rider as a multi time flat track champion for Honda and was a contender for AMA Superbike championship from the first time he ever even road raced . So anyone can be hurt by another rider stopping/drastically slowing on track.
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 07:39 AM

Aragon is a total point and shoot track so marquez should dominate and Lorenzo should be roughly dead last lol hell Espargro just high sided and it looks as if he has hurt right wrist . I like the KTM effort being they have the courage of there convictions to go there own way with there steel trellis chassis and a unique chassis geometry.

BTW.... BGS..What is the B2 Stealth technology are you talking about on Nakagamis Honda ?

Last edited by [email protected]; 09-21-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode