SPOILER CZECH MotoGP - MVAgusta.net
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-03-2019, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

SPOILER CZECH MotoGP

MARC MARQUEZ IS THE FASTEST RIDER OF ALL TIME ..PERIOD. His brother Alex Marquez has been confermed as riding a DUCATI GP20 next season cant wait till big brother follows suit. Dovi says the Ducati needs major improvements to be as good as the Honda RCV213 and this is the reason Dovi hasn't been able to keep pace with Marquez this year. Marquez says the Ducati GP19 is a better /faster bike than the Honda RCV213 I believe Marquez LOL. ANYHOW …QUALIFYING: Marquez defies physics ,spits in the eye of the god of traction Mounts slicks and pulls off poll by 2 seconds!! (wet/drying track) Jack Miller powers his way to 2nd on slicks(never impressed me ) BUT ZARCO pulls off 3rd on the KTM on rain tires. Czech MotoGP is a power track so a podium finish tomorrow is a possibility. ROSSI ran rain tires7th Surprised to see Quaterarro qualifying 10th Wondering if the Yamaha is like the old carbon framed Ducati and Quaterarro is like a young Casey Stoner and he just ignors/rides around many handling problems? Yes Vinales won a race but there was many DNFs that race andhe isn't setting the world on fire. Supposed to be dry race tomorrow looking forward.
nigelrb and martybee58 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 01:32 AM

Its no accident not long after Dani Pedrosa gets well the KTM obviously starts developing in the right direction. He has a great reputation as a bike developer.
nigelrb likes this.

2000 F4 750
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 02:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
^^^
Will be interesting now, after Zarco's dismal season, whether he can hold it together for the whole race.

2007 MV F4 1000R
2018 CBR1000RR SP2 : 2004 CBR1000RR : 2003 CBR954RR : 2001 CBR929RR (Erion Racing Edition)
1985 Honda VF1000R : 1985 Honda NS400R
2020 Daytona 765 Moto 2 Replica (on order)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 06:26 AM

New Site Garage
Typical Dutch behaviour.
Take is easy and slow into turn 1, take first lap slow, stay on and build the race from then on.

Bendsneijder from P8 to P20 before turn 2. What a pathetic show is that.
Easily talking here from the couch, but my god.
You'd expect that if you take the outside in turn 1 race after race after race and lose positions EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. You'd learn from it.

Had his best starting position in two years and such a dramatic first lap. Once again

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 09:04 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Well..... MM93 is just plain fast. I believe he has made a pact with the devil.

Poor Zarco... he must be kicking himself. What a dismal start. As poor as possible.

The Yamahas certainly struggled. Good on Jack Miller !!! Even though I was disappointed for Rins, Jack deserved this podium.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 12:34 AM

That was boring.

Very Doohan like performance form Marquez. Clearly better. Noting again Honda are not losing out on the straights to Ducati anymore and possibly even alittle faster if you look at the trap speeds.

Great to see Miller on the podium. I'm hoping that is a sign he will be on the podium at home this year in Phillip Island.....

Rossi the best of the Yamahas, but gee they were well out of the action.

I really love that Suzuki. If only it had a few more HP.

Edit: Shouldn't forget Quarto's performance. Still solid not far behind the top Yamaha. Which is really impressive considering his lack of experience.
nigelrb likes this.

2000 F4 750

Last edited by Glenno; 08-05-2019 at 12:39 AM.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 01:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenno View Post
. . . Great to see Miller on the podium. I'm hoping that is a sign he will be on the podium at home this year in Phillip Island . . .
And Rossi. One of his better circuits. If his bike's performing he could take step 3.
Glenno likes this.

2007 MV F4 1000R
2018 CBR1000RR SP2 : 2004 CBR1000RR : 2003 CBR954RR : 2001 CBR929RR (Erion Racing Edition)
1985 Honda VF1000R : 1985 Honda NS400R
2020 Daytona 765 Moto 2 Replica (on order)
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 05:38 AM

The racing is getting boring. Never thought I would say that but it is. It seems to be a race for second place. In previous years there was hope Marquez would make a mistake but this year he is on rails.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 06:22 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Quote:
Originally Posted by number2 View Post
The racing is getting boring. Never thought I would say that but it is. It seems to be a race for second place. In previous years there was hope Marquez would make a mistake but this year he is on rails.

The Moto 2 race was much the same.... I do believe the senior Marquez has made a pact with the devil so both his boys can win everything !!!

The Moto 3 race was quite entertaining...again. Lot's of crashes took out some key players, but the battle raged at the front for most of the race. And Antonelli starting from pit row and coming through all the way to 5th...and almost on the podium !!! Great show.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by number2 View Post

+1 I haven't enjoyed Moto GP this year and for the first time in as long as I can remember will not be going to the British round

Proud owner of a 2015 F4 and a graduate of the school of 'stupid hurts!'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in