MotoGP Argentina Spoiler Alert - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net
 17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 04:07 PM

Wow, what a boring race. Only 46 gave a little bit of excitement near the end with Dovi.
anothermvfanatic likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 04:20 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
I thought it was a good race.....for second place and back.

Race Control got an earful from Cal I'll bet...and deservedly so. I watched every start replay and never could see Cal's supposed jump start. He certainly gained no advantage. I think they really screwed him over.
swissinn likes this.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '08 TT-R110 (Buster) Pam's ride, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Wow. As much as I don't like Marquez I have to it give him. He kicked their ass. Glad to see Rossi back on the podium
anothermvfanatic and swissinn like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 05:25 AM

It was an early April fools prank. All the other riders were on Moto2 machinery. 93 was on a MotoGP bike. That has to be it right?

Ex Silentium Adveho Nex
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 06:03 AM

Speaking of Moto 2:
Just watched it Baldarsari killed it. He will be in MOTO GP next year.

Great to see Gardner get his first podium. Looks really good at the moment. May have been able to fight for the top spot if Baldasari didn't school him on hard passes.

Pretty rough and tumble race with Binder, Gardner, Baldarsari, Schrotter and Marquez trading paint on numerous occasions.

Moto GP: Marquez schooled them didn't he. I hope that is not the rest of the season. The Yammies did better than I thought they would on a track that shouldn't suit them. They must be getting the power down better. Despite all his knockers the Doctor still getting the job done better than most of the field week in/week out. Still disappointed Zarco didn't go to Suzuki (understand their history). It is a good bike this year even if a little down on power. Hope he doesn't waste his best years punting around on the KTM. Miller sneaking forward slowly in his results

2000 F4 750
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 06:50 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenno View Post

Great to see Gardner get his first podium. Looks really good at the moment. May have been able to fight for the top spot if Baldasari didn't school him on hard passes.

Pretty rough and tumble race with Binder, Gardner, Baldarsari, Schrotter and Marquez trading paint on numerous occasions.
Moto2 was epic. No other word for it.

Gardner smoking his tyre and grabbing every opportunity to pass someone to get back to P1.

How Binder brakes in a steep angle with the rear sliding away from him.
Just awesome.
anothermvfanatic likes this.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 12:54 PM

I wish Cal would have gotten JL99s ride. I'm becoming a huge fan. That guy has turned over a new leaf. Less crash and more podium.
esq'z me likes this.

Ex Silentium Adveho Nex
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 01:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to nigelrb Send a message via Skype™ to nigelrb
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissinn View Post
I wish Cal would have gotten JL99s ride. . .
I bet some top HRC execs are sharing the same wish, although I do have faith in JL99 coming to grips with the bike. Difference is that Cal was 'race ready' with the Honda and his relationship with LCR would probably have meant a lot of information sharing would be granted.

I suppose Cal's consolation is that he's (reportedly) under contract to HRC, but that's really a Monica Lewinsky role in that he gets part of the action without the full benefits.
Fredzedex likes this.

2007 MV F4 1000R
2018 CBR1000RR SP2 : 2011 CBR1000RR : 2004 CBR1000RR : 2003 CBR954RR : 2001 CBR929RR (Erion Racing Edition)
1985 Honda VF1000R : 1985 Honda NS400R
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

After watching the replay he starting rolling before the lights went out
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenno View Post
Speaking of Moto 2:
Just watched it Baldarsari killed it. He will be in MOTO GP next year.

Moto GP: Marquez schooled them didn't he. I hope that is not the rest of the season. The Yammies did better than I thought they would on a track that shouldn't suit them. They must be getting the power down better. Despite all his knockers the Doctor still getting the job done better than most of the field week in/week out. Still disappointed Zarco didn't go to Suzuki (understand their history). It is a good bike this year even if a little down on power. Hope he doesn't waste his best years punting around on the KTM. Miller sneaking forward slowly in his results
I am at a loss to explain how Sam Lowes manages to stay in the premier classes every year? He crashes every weekend and does nothing but under achieve.....?

Great to see Vale’s still got it. Ianonne’s lost it, and the rookies are giving everyone something to think about. If it wasn’t for MM it would be anyone’s championship
nigelrb likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode