Bmw wsbk pics - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

Bmw wsbk pics

BMW WSBK PICS ON HTTP://WWW.ASPHALTANDRUBBER.COM Site is most UNRELIABLE for correct news but great pics AND if you look BMW WSBK team is using NISSIN BRAKES, what are they thinking?? our EBR 1190RS came with NISSIN best calipers and brake masters and they where JUNK. ALSO... when Rea was with Honda hanspree he was going to quit the team if they didn't switch from NISSIN to brembo or ISR brakes. AS we know he was convinced to stay on the team . Nissin paid the team to use there brakes and brembo and ISR they team would have to buy there brakes . So he felt bad for team and stayed .

I bet BMW switches to brembo in short time . ( I hope lol)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 04:38 AM

New Site Garage
New Bmw looks sexy. I like it.
Better looking than MV haha....

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 07:01 AM

It does look a bit spesh'. German engineering for you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

IMO the 1st generation was the best looking. The Hp4 RACE with carbon fiber chassis use the gen 2 (all new Gen 3 is the 2019 model) engine so many race engineers thought BMW was getting back into WSBK with 2018 engine/tech and they thought BMW still had a good chance winning in WSBK. Just as the Japanese caught up with BMW engine tech they raised the bar again .Winter test of the new BMW has gone well according to MotoMatters.com. lets see if Tom Sykes still has enough speed to match his new ride. Ducati V4R handling not as sharp as the riders/team had hoped. The Monoque chassis has not been sorted out as of yet. I am still shocked BMW is using Nissin brakes Yamaha has finally found some power , Aprilia still only in WSBK 1/2 way(do not blame them after screwing by Dorna) and lastly Honda . They poured money in series last year now upping spending once again and its now an official HRC factory effort . IMO te design being 10 years old should be given 100cc to be fair. You thought I forgot Kawasaki? they where penalized for winning (pisses me off) there trap speeds are flat , meaning same as last year BUT Rea must be pissed off also as he has been riding like a demon with a few track records dispite flat trap speeds.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:30 PM

New Site Garage
it will become sexy when it wins something, else it remains an ugly piece of asymmetric german s**e.
great specs but not delivering competition where it matters

4,5Mg~3Al~2Ti~Fe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

BGS your either kidding or blind. The MV F4RC looked MUCH better. HB long time no see , welcome back. I like the original S1000RR looks but BMW REALLY dropped the ball in WSBK the first time around. They where a strong competitive team but BMW acted like a marine that got knocked out at a bar . They ran away then made excuses. Because of this I believe BMW has tested retested and engineered the new S1000RR WSBK down to the drag coefficient of the wax used. BMW will come out strong.Although the choice of Nissin brakes for monitary reasons doesn't make sence.(had a set of nissin WSBK brakes on EBR1190RS factory racer, they where junk. Switched to FIOS so I can see WSBK and MotoGP so soon we shall see

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode