Spoilers! Japanese GP - Page 4 - MVAgusta.net
 39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 09:50 AM

now swiiiinnnn
this is my point of u on you
i think u come here to stir the pot. But i don't think u do to piss people off. So i enjoy the push and shove.
Whilst i may disagree with u on many things, thats ok we all have out point of view.

but i still hate ur guts cos u like marquez (insert smiley face cos i cant find the bloody emoji)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 09:51 AM Thread Starter

Please highlight in my response where I've insulted anyone. Surely that's befitting of a ban if I did. Carry on.
post #33 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 09:54 AM Thread Starter

[QUOTE=anothermvfanatic;2542343]now swiiiinnnn
i think u come here to stir the pot. But i don't think u do to piss people off. So i enjoy the push and shove.
Whilst i may disagree with u on many things, thats ok we all have out point of view.

but i still hate ur guts cos u like marquez (insert smiley face cos i cant find the bloody

I come here to have chats about racing since I can't do that with my wife. And also to remind you guys that Rossi is not the end all be all of MotoGP. The series is awesome with or without him.
anothermvfanatic likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermvfanatic View Post
YES YES YES brilliant response.
Swinnnnnnnn take note of this lol

so true, even if marquez beats his titles, watch motogp take a plummit in numbers of spectators etc, cos he brings personality to the sport. People jsut wear yellow cos they want to meet him see him experience him. He is motogp. Marquez is a sensational rider so are many others, but no one matches rossi in terms of what he brings to the sport, no one.

Check the stats of spectators during rainey doohan days etc and they r no one near what they have been today or for the last 18 years

For sure this will happen, but those who love the racing they will still be there.
post #35 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 09:58 AM

[quote=swissinn;2542351]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anothermvfanatic View Post
now swiiiinnnn

but i still hate ur guts cos u like marquez (insert smiley face cos i cant find the bloody

I come here to have chats about racing since I can't do that with my wife. And also to remind you guys that Rossi is not the end all be all of MotoGP. The series is awesome with or without him.

Hmmmm yr wife lol, I wonder how much shit u give her like u do all of us lol. Poor lady

anyway,,... Yes there are other superstars out there but we will can continue this convo after 2020 when he retires. Ill bet u 5bucks that the numbers drop. But having said that... the younger generation is approaching, and we who follow rossi are getting older sooooooo maybe ill have to give u 5 bucks.
Im hoping i dont, cos 5 bucks fills my vespa
post #36 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 10:26 AM

I wont stop watching when Rossi retires but I wont be as enthusiastic to catch the races on Sunday morning. When the sea of yellow disappears from the grandstands and the sale of VR46 gear stops FIM will feel it. No one is as big as the sport and someone will come along to fill the gap but it wont be Marquez.
esq'z me and anothermvfanatic like this.
post #37 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 11:35 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissinn View Post
Well if that's how you feel you aren't really a fan of motorsport to begin with. Your guy isn't winning so you sit in the corner pouting with your arms crossed and a huge frown. When you could be excited to witness some of the best racing we've seen in recent years with different manufacturers all in the mix. And arguably the best man to ever throw his leg over a motorcycle right in front of you on your screen. Too bad for you I guess.
Yes I am a fan of motorsports. I can watch a race if my guy is not winning. Can't watch races if the ones I can't stand are doing great. I have to like the person to cheer for them. And guess what? I am not a fan of you. You do come here to stir up stuff. How many times have you posted when MM crashed? Nope you only talk about it when he wins. You always slam the MV brand, on a MV forum. So when you post I really don't care about them. And if you think attendance will not go down after Rossi leaves. Get your head out of MM ass.
anothermvfanatic likes this.
post #38 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 12:56 PM

You go Andrew👍
post #39 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 01:13 PM

Telling someone they are sitting in the corner pouting because their guy isnt winning is an insult and I am not trying or hoping you get banned. I welcome your insight even if you are wrong 😀
post #40 of 53 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 01:16 PM

Your opinion is worth just as much as mine and you know what they. Everybody has one

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode