Motogp Argentina spoilers - Page 3 - MVAgusta.net
 36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 06:51 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Gold_Saw View Post
Exactly, shoudnt you start from pits when bike stalls? Isnt that the general rule?
I think its the same as in formula 1 with Ferarri and/or Hamilton. All championship contenders so lower or easier punishment for what they do.

Example: Vettel rams of Raikonnen and Verstappen in turn 1, and eliminates himself gets 0 penalty. Today in bahrain Harley touches Perez he just spins and gets 10 sec penalty.
And Vettel can run wide clearly meters out of tracklimit in qualifying and doesnt get time taken off........

Pisses me off that in both sports some people get hard punishments and others barely none.

THANKS FOR THE FORMULA ! SPOILERS>>>>>>

Gapalicious 2020 at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
from Sept. 23-Sept.27, 2020

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 07:24 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
THANKS FOR THE FORMULA ! SPOILERS>>>>>>
If you watch formula 1, you now hardley or perez could never win a race. So basically not really a spoiler. Still didnt say where they ended .
And Vettel time I talked about was Q1`, so not important. BUT still a fair point why it isnt taken away.

PS: crash from vettel with raikonnen and verstappen was last years singapore race.

PPS: I see what I did. My bad I'll delete that part in my comment. Probably typed that out of frustration of the unfair policy that is going on in both sports.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

Last edited by Black_Gold_Saw; 04-09-2018 at 07:42 AM.
post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 03:00 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to The_castle
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissinn View Post
Nah because he's not MM. Rossi fanboys only wanna get 93 penalized because he's the legitimate title threat and standing in the way of Rossi winning another title.
Not true.
If Rossi, or any other rider, pulled that grid manoeuvre and subsequent disregard for the governing body by ignoring a clear direction to vacate the grid I would describe that action as one of an arrogant dipshit.

I wonder if you have access to the motogp website as a member.
There is a video of Marquez making a couple of very questionable statements and attempting to deflect blame to the FIM.
Analysing these statements of his version of events versus what is shown in the footage of the grid infringement shows, to me, that he is in denial of any wrong doing due to an ambiguity of instructions. When people (not just Marquez - everyone) receive a legitimate sanction but display an attidude of denial or deflection that indicates to me that their behaviour is less likely to change given the same or similar scenario occurring.

It ain't what you ride, it's the way you ride it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 03:31 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to The_castle
Perhaps this link will not work unless you subscribe to the motogp website but see if you agree with the statements of this rider versus the video footage. In particular the reference to the thumbs up from a grid official and the locked front brake on a wet patch making a collision with Rossi unavoidable.
I note that Honda have not released telemetry data proving that the front wheel locked - that is the first thing I would do in this instance.

MotoGP?

Apologies if the link does not work.

It ain't what you ride, it's the way you ride it.
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 08:54 PM
Established Member

New Site Garage
I don't know what Marquez was thinking or what was driving him but you wouldn't think the team would sit around prior to the race and come to an agreement that "Marc will win at all cost, disregard professionalism, respect for other riders and the skill of the sport, gained wisdom and maturity and also the respect for his public position as a top level athlete in the sport"
Possibly something quite severe should be brought to bare upon those behaving badly before the whole show becomes a bit of a joke

Current 2008 F4 312R
Track Bike
Past '93 Ducati 900 SS
'82 Suzuki GSX 1100 SZ Katana
? Suzuki GS 850 G Shaft Drive
? Honda XL 500
'82 Suzuki GSX 750 SZ Katana
'76 Honda CB 750 Four K6
In my Youth Suzuki RM 80 C
Yamaha YZ 80 C
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 10:14 AM

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Ian SAVS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_castle View Post
So we agree hes a dipshit then?
I agree.

That was the least professional MotoGP race that I have ever seen, and it was at the hands of Marquez and FIM. Miller should have started solo on the grid with the rest in pit lane. Marquez should have started in the pits regardless. Marquez then proceeded to race like a complete impetuous douche.

When he first came on the scene, I liked him, but over the last few years, he has shown himself to be an arrogant impudent prick that Carmelo Ezpeleta constantly strokes.

What we've got here, is failure to communicate.

03 F4750SR
07 F41000R
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 10:45 AM

MM93 has decidedly taken a crazy course. He can ride the wheels off that Honda and he CAN do it in a professional manner.

He has no need to use his current tactics.

What I have noticed in the last few races of '17 and this Argentinian race, is that MM93 will take a "unique" racing line into a corner that ensures he will run wide. He did it to Dovi in two different races last year and he did it to THREE DIFFERENT RIDERS in this particular race.

By coming in hot, and off the "traditional" racing line, he can get inside the leading rider. The problems occur when MM93's "unique" line runs wide as it nearly always does...he pushes the leading rider out and this can have disastrous and dangerous results.

I want to like MM93; but, his antics once he sees the Red Mist, and his childish behavior on the track make him a physical threat to other rider's well being.

Someone needs to give him a time-out without his binky and security blanket so that he can reflect on his behavior.

Gapalicious 2020 at

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
The Following User Says Thank You to silentservice703 For This Useful Post:
post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Established Member

MM riding

I'm with you on this, MM lost because of his bike stalling, Rossi is jut getting old and more conservative due to age, he of course has a selective memory (don't we all)I do hope Rossi does not become a Prima Donna. That is just my opinion, and opinions are just like..............!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissinn View Post
Pretty hard (for me) to have any respect whatsoever for the FIM or governing body when they allowed that complete and udder disgrace of a grid form up for that race. They basically made up a rule as they went. So to say that the same "governing body" should throw the book at MM is not correct in my opinion. You all should be happy it went down the way it did because if mm started from pit lane he would have 100% crushed everyone in that race.
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 06:37 AM

Another thing that grinds my gears: NO ONE is talking about CAL CRUTCHLOW~~~!!! He won the friggin' race and He, Zarco, and Rins put on a good show!

Gapalicious 2020 at

Email/Paypal:

'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 07:24 AM

For me the start was mishandled, and the offset grid was not really fair on Jack.

I don't think you can compare Zarco and MM. Zarco's was a single incident (in this race) and maybe he needs a talking too and a penalty point?

MM has much more experiance and has no excuse for riding in that fashion. For me it was the repeated action that is the biggest issue, along with his deliberate line leaving no chance of escape for the victim.

As ever with penalties it does not help the unfortunate victims. I have to wonder whether multiple infringements in one race or race weekend should result in some accumulating penalty, be that a suspension etc. Holding teams equally accountable might help, loss if manufacturers points etc.

The Rins Zarco and Cruchlow show at the end was for me the highlight, it was a real sham that Jack was not on the podium, wasnt even best independant.
esq'z me and esq'z me like this.

----------------------------------------
2015 MV F4, ABS
ECU Re-Mapped with ECU studio (F4 RC base ROM)
QS & Blipper now working with ECU studio and Durashift sensor

others
GSXR 1000
GSXR 750

Last edited by dansoarr; 04-11-2018 at 07:29 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode