KTM still racing this weekend? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

KTM still racing this weekend?

Well if the KTM is still racing this weekend at Valencia I will be watching it as closely as possible.
if I recall Valencia is a midsize track. Thinking the KTM and the Aprilia might be running wheel to wheel this weekend. The Aprilia winning through the corners and the KTM passing the Aprilia down the straits.
If the KTM is faster down the straits than the Suzuki right out of the box It will be a big embarrassment for Suzuki.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 07:31 PM

New Site Garage
Yes Paul, KTM is there.
I don't think Suzuki does or will have anything to be embarrassed about, Aprilia on the other hand has several.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake318 View Post
Well if the KTM is still racing this weekend at Valencia I will be watching it as closely as possible.
if I recall Valencia is a midsize track. Thinking the KTM and the Aprilia might be running wheel to wheel this weekend. The Aprilia winning through the corners and the KTM passing the Aprilia down the straits.
If the KTM is faster down the straits than the Suzuki right out of the box It will be a big embarrassment for Suzuki.
I am also really curious about the performance of the KTM this weekend.
Jake (Paul?) watch the Michelin Press Conference if you have access:

http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2016...ference/215525

Nes

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

NESCA I'm from USA I'm lucky if I get coverage of WSS(get coverage off wss 2-3 ties a year . Get MotoGP and WSBK)
I was just looking on Performance Bike Magazine Forum where editors from , MotoMatters, MSN,asphalt& rubber hang out. They where discussing if Trellis Chassis frame could still be competitive .
IRONICALLY one guy post pic ....
Attached Images

Last edited by [email protected]; 11-10-2016 at 08:19 PM.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 08:21 PM Thread Starter

Said Trellis Chassis Must Still Be Competitive Because The Mvf4 Is The Best Handling Bike In Wsbk Kropotkin Thinks Editor Of Motomatters.com
after I SELL PROPERTY I WONT HAVE THE SELF RESTRAINT TO PASS BY THE MVF4

Dons the Suzuki seemed to be gaining ground by leaps and bounds... then...seemed like someone left the emergency brake on .

BTW Performance bikes magazine... good publication. the website forum? ODD pages and pages on Trump /Clinton election ?

Last edited by [email protected]; 11-10-2016 at 08:29 PM.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 08:29 PM

Quote:
NESCA I'm from USA I'm lucky if I get coverage of WSS(get coverage off wss 2-3 ties a year . Get MotoGP and WSBK)
I was just looking on Performance Bike Magazine Forum where editors from , MotoMatters, MSN,asphalt& rubber hang out. They where discussing if Trellis Chassis frame could still be competitive .
IRONICALLY one guy post pic ....
Dorna does not offer video pass in USA? I remember watching MotoGP while in Berkeley California, but it was through a friends subscription package(lots of sports). I can not recall exactly what it was.

I will go and check the forum.
KTM races with Mika Kallio during the weekend.
Attached Images

Nes

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 08:33 PM Thread Starter

NESCA on PBM forum they said Valencia testing on monday was on Spanish TV .
Some said Lorenzo could race the Ducati on SundAYS RACE? But isn't he still under contract with Yamaha?

NESCA if you ever move to Alaska we are all going to run cable to your igloo so we can still get your pis lol.
Thanks again nesca

Last edited by [email protected]; 11-10-2016 at 08:36 PM.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 08:38 PM

Bein TV carries both MotoGP and WSBK.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 09:05 PM Thread Starter

Ironically Suzuki(schwantz time) was always down on power. When KTM got into Motogp selling V-4 engines (990s) they where known for having powerfull engines . Now Both amnufactures are back and it looks like the same situation is happening again .

Hell I still cant understand how Illmore or other F1 teams with there enormous (like 10 times) budgets cant tap into there tech and develop a Motogp bike that blows all the current Motogp bikes away.

Number 2 I live outside phila. same situation bein covers both MotoGP Moto2 Moto3 (only MotoGP at beginning of this season ) and Got WSBK but only 2-3 races aired in WSS this year . Same for you ?

NESCA IMHO Michelin had it tough this year being it was there 1st year AND having to deal with so many rain/patchy rain races. I cant remember so many rain races since??? 1986???

Last edited by [email protected]; 11-10-2016 at 09:13 PM.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
NESCA on PBM forum they said Valencia testing on monday was on Spanish TV .
Some said Lorenzo could race the Ducati on SundAYS RACE? But isn't he still under contract with Yamaha?

NESCA if you ever move to Alaska we are all going to run cable to your igloo so we can still get your pis lol.
Thanks again nesca
Jake in Spain GP coverage is on a different level.
Lorenzo can not even properly test for Ducati, only 2 days in Valencia and then at the end of January in Sepang. Race? Are they on drugs?
Gigi knows well the riding style of Lorenzo from the Aprilia days, so they say the bike will be adjusted accordingly beforehand.

Alaska would do me good right now Jake.
It is a shame that I can not post personal stuff(legalities...).
The photos are a small contribution. This forum is what it is because of the technical stuff/support and background (hard)work of some very knowledgeable members.

Nes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode