Spoiler Qatar - Last Superbike of the season - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Spoiler Qatar - Last Superbike of the season

Everybody ready to cheer on Mv Agusta?

Jules Cluzel will be fighting to end the season as vice-champion of supersport; he's only three points down on Krummenacher.

2016 Italian supersport champion Massimo Roccoli (team Laguna MV Agusta) has been called up to race the second reparto corse bike...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 06:23 PM

Thanks for the info RedBike. In USA we rarely get to see the Supersport class on TV as Superbike is the only class Bein sports airs.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 08:26 PM

First free practice Davies tops the list with Camier 5th down by ONLY 1/2 second!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 01:34 AM

Free Practice Pics.
Attached Images

2013 MV Agusta F3 Red/Silver (Sonya)
2013 MV Agusta F3 Black Track/Race Only (Trinity)
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 12:35 PM

Feel bad for Leon but stoked for Guintoli! Good job Yamaha. And congrats Chas and Jonathan.

Ex Silentium Adveho Nex
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 12:58 PM

Looked like Haslam hit Camier and took Camier out . But Losail is a Horsepower track . long front strait and sharp corners needing power for acceleration.
Yamaha finally looked good You could see Yamaha R1 gaining power and sorting out chassis in the last 3-4 races. If Chaz Davies ends up winning more races this season than Jonathan Rea the Ducatesta?(spelling?) will say Davies lost title not Rea won title. I hope MV DOES NOT hire Guintolli he is good qualifier
but only passes if he can over power anouther bike down a strait. IMHO there are a few Supersport riders MV would do better hiring . OR WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE CLUZEL MOVE UP TO THE MV F4RC

BTW If you see my texts with a sentence, word just WAY out of place or missing I apologize.
My area/neighborhood is nick named the ... Bermuda Triangle... any device picking up signals though the air ,lap tops cell phones , printers ect doesn't work correctly because literally 4-5 ft under the earth is solid iron ore slab.
Its so bad neighbor who worked from home ended up renting an office from me in one of my office buildings .
The mass iron ore under the ground is a guestimate . No one REALLY knows why devices don't work well.

Last edited by [email protected]; 10-29-2016 at 01:12 PM.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 01:03 PM

Single bike for MV next year. Camier only. Same for WSS.

Ex Silentium Adveho Nex
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 03:04 PM

I guess they figured the program is doing well so if it isn't broke , don't fix it .
10 more Horsepower and MV is a possible winner or even title contender . But in MV case the engines already been in development for 15 years (The fact that MV is competitive with such an old design is the highest compliment and respect for MV race engineers expertise) .So Anouther 10hp is ALOT to ask.
I am selling a large property I own , and thinking of getting an F4 RC . Not downing new bike , but I prefer a long time developed engine/bike that in this case is a phenominal package. But I digress... I AM bad at that lol
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 06:47 PM

Spoiler: Who do you predict to win Sundays race at Quatar

Now that Rea has secured title he can go all out for race win . YET Davies has more race wins , is on a win streak and looked VERY strong in winning race 1 on Saturday. Who do you think will win Sundays race ?

Rea looked to be holding back, playing it safe on Saturday.In fact IMHO Rea has been holding back after transmission problems after the break. IMHO REA is the fastest rider on the WSBK grid ,and now has nothing to lose.
He doesn't want Davies ending up with more wins than he does especially since he won the title. (people have a tendancy to think it tarnishes the title) SO I think Rea will go out on Sunday, ride his ass off and win the race .

No guarantee as Davies has looked VERY strong lately.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-29-2016, 07:07 PM

Chaz will win.

Ex Silentium Adveho Nex

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode