Any Inside Info? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 12:16 PM Thread Starter

Any Inside Info?

Have any of you privilaged European members ( USA motorcycle racing isn't very popular )
have info on trap speeds(top speeds) of the MV F4RC , CBR1000RR, Yamaha R1 BMW S1000RR ect ect
For comparison , curiousity and tracking improvement of the F4RC/
It would be GREATLY appreciated. thank You jake.

I think the F4RC is at least matching the CBR1000RR.

In the USA the Factory Yamaha R1 has MAYBE 1 or 2 MPH over the OLD Factory Suzuki GSXR1000RR

(but the reliability of the new Factory Yamaha R1 is...lacking. Your never confident that the new (2 years in competition now) Yamaha R1 will finish the race without major engine failier.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 01:24 PM

If you look on the WSBK website there are PDFs on every race called chronological analysis that have fastest laps, top speeds and sector times for each practise and both races.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

Thank you Jono. I must be blind or are these PDFs part of a paid package on site ?
I LOVE MY MV F41000RR and the fact its an underdog that's evolved over years of engineering .
I have collection of New, latest greatest Superbikes European and japanese but the MV F41000RR and
MY Roehr 1250sc are my 2 favorites.( a Roehr 1250sc is an American superbike with Supercharged Harley Davidson liquid cooled V-Twin from Harley V-rod. VERY fast, massisve bottom end power(only 8500rpm redline)180hp 115lbs torque handles well. google if you ever see one for sale , buy it !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-2016, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Hello again Jono and again thank you as I found the pdf . You The MV F4RC is only 3-4 mph off the fastest
bikes the BMW,KAWASAKI AND THE APRILIA. The F4RC has ome a long way in a relatively short period of time . KUDOS to MV agusta race engineers . The usung heros of WSBK
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 03:30 PM

I had a V-rod for a while - a street rod in fact and I live just up the road from TTS who pretty much started the whole supercharged V-rod thing. In fact I loaned them the performance exhaust that they did the tests with. I was sorely tempted to do it several times but the kit was a little ugly and despite the awesome performance the Rod remained a very very heavy bike. Also I found that the V-Rod motor for all it's good points lacked the character/lovable wonkiness of earlier Harley motors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode