stp mv - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2007, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

stp mv

whoa!!!!! hot news from the bol dor , seems that according to warwick nowland that if chris burns can pull off a win that the entire stp mv race team have said they will have their heads shaved!!!!! cmon bob is this true? also that victor cox is returning from injury to race, so good luck to you all and hope to,see some bald bonces lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 01:44 PM

I didn't hear that, did he say that?

We chatted about the possibility as Chris's lovely girlfriend is a hairdresser. If I shaved my head no one would notice, but Warwick???!!

Lets hope that Chris, Vic and Martin put on a good show for us anyway.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

yep he sure did!!! couldnt believe it meself , anyway did warwick end up in 3rd place? i missed the end, was watchin mgp!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 05:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to MVASyd
PLEASE...If Warwick shaves his head, send me a photo. I will distribute it around here!

How did Warwick go on the MV?

MVA Sydney
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 07:28 AM

Things have changed around a bit with Warwick, he still has his Endurance committments with Phase One and was 4th at the Bol last weekend. With us though he came long to 'supervise' things and help develop our first 312. At his first competitive ride he had an incident and broke his left wrist. Although there was still 15 minutes of the qualifying session left, between him and the circuit doctor he decided not to go out again. So much for dedication. Having got him though he was offered the team manager role which is what he has been doing to great effect since the middle of the year.

For next year we plan more of the same with Warwick managing a team running MV's in the UK.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode