Back in the US of A - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Back in the US of A

Can Rossi catch Marc, I doubt anybody can, but can Rossi beat Jorge again ! Yes please, and beat "dick neck" Danny too.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-08-2014, 03:47 PM

what is a "dick neck" exactly? An illustration may help...!!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 03:37 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Wife says no pics, but if you look at Danny's neck.... urgh, apparently woman see things we don't.

Anyway, who saw AspP's massive moment on the Tech3 bike in Q4, that mans balls will be blue today, much like Bautista's arm. With the amount of moments Bradle was having, I was expecting him to go for a flyer very soon. Bradley Smith didn't let me down, they should have Cammier on that bike.

I think Marc is nuts, and he enjoys it too.

Does anybody know why Colin is leaving before the years out ?

And EsaA going to Suzuki, I think, but hope not, that he might be missing that orange Yamaha half way through next year.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Wife says no pics, but if you look at Danny's neck.... urgh, apparently woman see things we don't.

Anyway, who saw AspP's massive moment on the Tech3 bike in Q4, that mans balls will be blue today, much like Bautista's arm. With the amount of moments Bradle was having, I was expecting him to go for a flyer very soon. Bradley Smith didn't let me down, they should have Cammier on that bike.

I think Marc is nuts, and he enjoys it too.

Does anybody know why Colin is leaving before the years out ?

And EsaA going to Suzuki, I think, but hope not, that he might be missing that orange Yamaha half way through next year.
Colin says he had a hard time to adapt to his Yamaha Open specifications and the new brdgstone tyres. Tahtīs the reason to be always behind his team mate Alex espargaro. And that did he what he could when MotoGP was different, more fun, without the technological aids the bikes have now. And that at fourty, itīs time to settle down and devote his time to his family.
They have a ranch in Texas that provide off road courses and are now totally commited to this.
Taken from "GB RACING", a french magazine (nš8)
Thatīs it, Dons.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Watching on FOX1 Sports here in Atlanta.....we are actually getting all 3 classes....a first as far as I can remember....

Moto3 was a barn burner.....great race!
Moto2 being broadcast now. Poor Josh Herrin, American road racing isn't up to world standards anymore. Thanks AMA/DMG....

Bob Varsha is the non-race action commentator......when they are showing him in his booth (just interviewed Carmella) you can see a Tamburini in the back ground on his left side (our right)......so whose Tambo is it??

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 02:17 PM

Great MotoGP race. Loved the first 20min!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Established Member

Broadcasting in the USA weak!!

Epic failure in broadcasting the Indy MotoGP race, where I live anyways, in the SF Bay Area. Anyways, a little halfway through the race broadcasting was cut off on Fox sports due to what was said to be a power failure on site. Then when it did come back on 15 minutes later it was just images without any commentaries. The commentary before the outage was less than desired as well. I'm sure it was much better when seen from other countries. Commentators for USA races seem very bland when compared to outside the Country. Hope the race was broadcasted in its entirety where you live.

Current bike(s): 2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory 1100

Past bikes:
2005 Yamaha R6 (sold); 2009 MV Agusta Brutale 1078 (sold); 2009 Yamaha R1 (Crash at track/totaled) ;2008 KTM Superduke R (sold) ;2007 Yamaha WE 450 supermodel/street legal (sold) ;2007 Ducati 1098 (motor blown/sold); 2007 Aprilia SXV 550 (sold) ;2004 MV Agusta Brutale 750s (sold) ;2001 Ducati 996 (crashed/fixed/sold) ;2000 Buell X1 Lightning (sold) ;1995 Honda CBR 900rr (crashed/sold) ;1995 Honda CBR F3 600 (sold)

Last edited by Brutal1078; 08-10-2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Placed title
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal1078 View Post
Epic failure in broadcasting the Indy MotoGP race, where I live anyways, in the SF Bay Area. Anyways, a little halfway through the race broadcasting was cut off on Fox sports due to what was said to be a power failure on site. Then when it did come back on 15 minutes later it was just images without any commentaries. The commentary before the outage was less than desired as well. I'm sure it was much better when seen from other countries. Commentators for USA races seem very bland when compared to outside the Country. Hope the race was broadcasted in its entirety where you live.
Agreed.....I did actually enjoy the last lap without commentary.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Yeah.....I was like " WHAT THE [email protected]#K".......suddenly lots of ads and the occasional apologetic update due to the "power outage"....then rejoined for the last lap !!!!

I personally enjoyed the MotoGP feed with actual on camera sound....without the commentators I felt more a part of the race (or finish and cool off lap anyway)...

Congrats Marquez... Jorge and Rossi, too. I think we missed some epic action during the outage.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-11-2014, 04:27 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
I think we missed some epic action during the outage.
Errr I don't think you did? No outage over here but then I'd lost interest once Marc got to the front, I was watching it on my iPad whilst the coverage of the British Superbikes was on the TV. Found myself concentrating on the racing on the tv and glimpsing at the iPad from time to time just to check the order of procession hadn't changed

Interested in anything that Sucks, Bangs and Blows!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode