post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Smile MotoGP - What are you thinking

This is my thoughts.
Attached Images

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 06:58 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
I think the bottom 10 could make a very good living owning Track Day Riding Schools.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 07:00 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
That was quick Carl !

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 07:11 AM
Established Member

I'd agree with most of this but would question Iannone and Redding. Scott is in his rookie year and on an open rules bike so doing pretty well considering. As for Andrea, I don't believe he has the consistency. One week he can be fighting for a podium spot and then the next he's nowhere.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 07:21 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07F41000R View Post
I'd agree with most of this but would question Iannone and Redding. Scott is in his rookie year and on an open rules bike so doing pretty well considering. As for Andrea, I don't believe he has the consistency. One week he can be fighting for a podium spot and then the next he's nowhere.
Think again, Scott is not in his rookie year, and not a open rules bike either. Andrea is on a very old beast.

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 09:30 AM

Scott is in his rookie MotoGP season and is on a customer Honda RC1000V running open software just like Hayden. Not sure what your looking at Donsy.

2013 MV Agusta F3 Red/Silver (Sonya)
2013 MV Agusta F3 Black Track/Race Only (Trinity)
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Red face

Hahahaha, sorry, my bad, I was referring to Bradley Smith, fucked that one up badly (Bradley).
Attached Images

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

Last edited by Donsy; 07-09-2014 at 09:49 AM.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 10:03 AM

I think Bradley could be good in World SBK. But I agree. Someone else should get his MotoGP ride. Would like to see another Brit get the ride. Perhaps one of the Lowes twins.

2013 MV Agusta F3 Red/Silver (Sonya)
2013 MV Agusta F3 Black Track/Race Only (Trinity)
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-09-2014, 11:42 AM

New Site Garage
What a sad state of affairs MotoGP is in? There are only four competitive seats in the series, three of those seats have been occupied by the same racers for the last 7 years, yes Rossi did have a two year break from the sharp end when he went to Ducati but he was on the bike for seven years prior to that and welcomed back with open arms, and assuming Jorge signs then there'll be no change for another two. The hopes for anyone on a satellite MotoGP bike or worse "that other grade?" progressing any further are nothing more than a pipe dream especially now since Honda had the rules changed so they could leapfrog riders straight onto the factory bike?

In two years time the majority of people on that list won't be in motogp, no matter how young or good they are, the factory seats are taken and when they're ready for new blood they'll pick riders straight from Moto2 and Moto3? You could say if your winning in the lower classes your better off staying there keeping yourself in the limelight until the Factory teams are ready for you rather than moving up and languishing around in 12th to be forgotten about after a couple of years?

Do you think Pol's going to be on the Tech 3 bike for another two years, by which time don't you think Yamaha will have their eyes on some new rising star?

Interested in anything that Sucks, Bangs and Blows!
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-10-2014, 09:30 AM

That sums it up

2013 MV Agusta F3

Recent Bikes
Ducati Monster
Kawasaki Z1000
Suzuki GXR 750
Triumph Daytona 675
2012 Ducati 848

I'm not a bad ass, but I play one on Facebook.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode