Arai RX7 GP - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

Arai RX7 GP

People,

I know I will get them from the usual suspects but please not too many 'lets take ths piss out of Submariner comments" here please!!!! (as I am feeling sensitive)

I am going for a new Arai RX7 GP lid and want it to match my bike as closely as possible. Piccies of my plain 2000 F4 in silver and red are in my photo album.

Here is a link to the RX7 GP lids.

http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/moto.../page_1/max_15

Thoughts would be appreciated please guys, I don't want anything trashy and would prefer it simplish. I also dont want to have the expense of getting the lid sprayed.

By the way the plain red lid is almost scarlet and does not really match the MV red.

Cheers

Sub

When my Dad and I first laid our eyes on an MV Agusta at the UK launch, we were simply blown away.................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 10:57 AM

Go for the GP helmet in pure red.

Ideally paired with a red jacket, black gloves, silver legs and silver boots... I'll be like F4 camo, we'll assume the bike's riding itself

Seriously though, the GP's a great lid and because the design's quite stylised they look nice in flat colours without all the busy graphics, as the MV does!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 01:37 PM

If that is any help to you...plain red RX-7 GP. I am using it for the 2nd season now. I can feel the breeze coming in somewhere at the visor, but only on Brutale. On F4, it is perfect since the angle of the head is different on these two bikes. I like that visor opening is really big and you don't need to lift your head painfully to see anything on the F4, which has, as you know, very low clip-ons.
The color doesn't match perfect, but hey, for the price I got it, it could be pink(actually not, but you know what I am trying to say).
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 10:09 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
People,

I know I will get them from the usual suspects but please not too many 'lets take ths piss out of Submariner comments" here please!!!! (as I am feeling sensitive)

I am going for a new Arai RX7 GP lid and want it to match my bike as closely as possible. Piccies of my plain 2000 F4 in silver and red are in my photo album.

Here is a link to the RX7 GP lids.

http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/moto.../page_1/max_15

Thoughts would be appreciated please guys, I don't want anything trashy and would prefer it simplish. I also dont want to have the expense of getting the lid sprayed.

By the way the plain red lid is almost scarlet and does not really match the MV red.

Cheers

Sub
If you would consider custom airbrush in the colours that will match (look in my albums for ideas), just buy a plain white or black helmet.

Nulla tenaci invia est via
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

thanks guys, the RX7 GP in red is not really MV red which is why I was going away from it. My local dealer have offered to lend me 4 x RX7 in differing colours so im gonna take them home and compare

When my Dad and I first laid our eyes on an MV Agusta at the UK launch, we were simply blown away.................

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode