New Arai RX7 GP in red - UK stockists - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

New Arai RX7 GP in red - UK stockists

People,

I am considering the purchase of a new lid.

I am thinking of going for an Arai RX7 GP in red (and would also want a genuine Arai tinted visor).

Anyone got any idea on a good stockist of genuine Arai helmets at competitive prices??

I am also hoping that the shape is the same as my RX7 corsair (small) so i can specify the size over the phone without having to try one on

Cheers

Paul

When my Dad and I first laid our eyes on an MV Agusta at the UK launch, we were simply blown away.................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 04:05 PM
King of Carbon

Send a message via Skype™ to DesignCorse
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
People,

I am considering the purchase of a new lid.

I am thinking of going for an Arai RX7 GP in red (and would also want a genuine Arai tinted visor).

Anyone got any idea on a good stockist of genuine Arai helmets at competitive prices??

I am also hoping that the shape is the same as my RX7 corsair (small) so i can specify the size over the phone without having to try one on

Cheers

Paul
Hi Paul,

The Size of the Arai Corsair and RX GP7 are nearly the same so if you use the small corsair then the RX7 GP small version is what you would need.

We can get these helmets including the genuine tinted visors.

I will drop you a PM tomorrow with pricing with the visor.

Regards

Al

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

T: +44 (0) 1582 840 024

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

Cheers Al, To be frank, (and please dont think I'm rude) I went into a large stockist in London today who were able to offer a £5 discount when I bought the new lid and visor. That just doesnt cut it for me

When my Dad and I first laid our eyes on an MV Agusta at the UK launch, we were simply blown away.................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Established Member

best del

hey www.lidsdirect awsome discounts hjc fs10 carbon £169 + £90 worth of free extras and great arai deals
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 04:45 PM

Easy one this. I've owned both old-old, old and new RX7/Corsairs. If you like the fit on the old one then you'll be happy with the new ones, they're very similar in sizing.

Get in contact with Adam or Sue at Helmet City (if you talk to Adam tell him Gavin recommended you, I've known him for ages). They'll do you a cracking price on that lid and if you ask they'll do something very good on the visor too. I bought a new Shoei Spirit II last month and got a BIG discount on the RRP and a free dark visor thrown in. The deal they were doing on Arais included a discount on RRP and free pair of the new Knox Handroid gloves or Sidi Vertebrae boots.

These guys sell tons of lids so they buy in them at prices most others can't get and then pass it on. It's always brand new stock too, so they're not doing old lids on discount like some places. I can't recommend them enough for service, deals and friendly service.

http://www.helmetcity.co.uk/
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 02:33 AM Thread Starter

cheers guys

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-09-2010, 06:56 AM Thread Starter

Gavin, Do you think that speaking to Adam will get me a better discount than their advertised online price?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode