MV Agusta Forum banner

Tech Spec

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Allworld 
#1 · (Edited)
So I want to put grip pads on my 16 Brutale RR, and the brand I prefer is TechSpec. They do not have a set specific for the RR unless you want to cover up some of the graphics, the "RR". I did not.
So I created a template and then contacted TechSpec and they will do a custom order........
Once I submit the template, they will keep a record/copy of the it and will be able to replicate the pads.
I will post the cost and pictures once I have the pads.
I will also give anyone more information upon request. :)

#2 ·
Hello All: Today I received the tank grip pads from TechSpec. The look great, but since the temps are still a little cool I have to wait to install them. I did check the fit and IMO they are very nice indeed.
The cost was $32.95 ($33.00) which included shipping.
Once I have them on the bike I will post some pictures.

#4 ·
These are custom I made the stencil and Tech Spec then cut them. They have copies of the stencil, so you would have to contact their customer service dept. It's a simple process actually.
I will post pictures as soon as it gets warm enough for me to apply them to the tank.

#6 ·
So over the weekend I installed the tank pads.
They is room for improvement: the edge should have been squared off, but it will suffice for not. On the function end they are spot on.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Reactions: Donsy
#10 ·
In the US, that would be "Teabag your tank..."

#12 · (Edited)
I no longer have that template, it was easy to create, using some trace paper.
In hindsight my pattern could use a little more refinement.

There are pictures of them installed on the previous page of this thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.