Puma boots - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Puma boots

I have tried to get me a pair of these beautifull Puma boots red ones and I must have tried 3 different sizes and every one of them were iposible to put on and also very narow, I dont have a wide feet but that was terrible. Does anyone else noticed this with Pumas??? Anyone who has them , how they holding up,are they comfortable after they break in ???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 09:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to AprillaKilla Send a message via Yahoo to AprillaKilla
i also tried to get a pair on a failed. The owner of the shop i was at told me he couldn't get them on either. He also said he will probably stop carrying them in his store. Its to bad to they are great looking boots in my opinion.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 11:16 PM

I have the experience that Puma Shoes are in general pretty tight. Even on sneakers I take usually at least a number larger. So I did also, here two numbers, with my Bonneville Low, which I bought for riding with my 350B. They fit perfectly for me and are extreme comfortable. Even if You are not on Your Bike and You are walking around. By the Way Sidi's to are very tight. There I had also to choose two numbers larger at the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haupti View Post
I have the experience that Puma Shoes are in general pretty tight. Even on sneakers I take usually at least a number larger. So I did also, here two numbers, with my Bonneville Low, which I bought for riding with my 350B. They fit perfectly for me and are extreme comfortable. Even if You are not on Your Bike and You are walking around. By the Way Sidi's to are very tight. There I had also to choose two numbers larger at the time.
the brand 350B??
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 12:06 AM

Puma 1000

I have a pair of the Puma 1000's and they fit perfectly well and are very comfortable. As Haupti said you may need to get a size or two bigger and same happened with me. Its worth your money.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to agusta312sl
i have a pair and they are the best boot i have ever had,they are so comfortable and must be one of the safest boots you can buy!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 06:46 AM

Send a message via MSN to allias86 Send a message via Yahoo to allias86 Send a message via Skype™ to allias86
i was curious about these boots so i went to a local puma brand store and to my surprise they had them in stock..only 2-3 pairs given by the importer bla bla...anyway i have a very narrow foot,i usually swim in most sneakers..ironically i wear puma's mostly,because they fit my foot
but these racing boots are extremely narrow even for me...the little toe is trying to push his way out of the boot.i only wore them for 5 minutes around the shop and i got a burn in my small toe.really expensive also. but they look so nice..i tried the ducati "special edition" the red and black one
if you re looking for some racing boots...try the sidi vertigo
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonioshabirto View Post
the brand 350B??
350B = MV Agusta 350B (Bicilindrica). Look in my album or Gallery Search "350B"
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Established Member

I have the discontinued BRUTALE by PUMA and i do have to only wear thin socks but I like the boots.
My best boots however are by DAYTONAs from Helimot in San Jose

Brutale 910R

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2008, 10:24 AM

all puma's are narrow from race boots to there regular shoes i like them a lot but it sucks when your pinky nail even hurts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode