Constands - how true ! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 05:23 AM Thread Starter

Constands - how true !

Bought a Constands Central bike lifter off a guy on a forum, for my Ducati 1198SP and decided to use it on an F4 RR.
Contacted the company with my request, clearly asking them for an adaptor for the F4.
I was asked to send photos, which I did.
The next e-mail from them then asked me if I bought it from them. If I did, can I send them my customer number.
AND THEN - 'we don't make an adapter for the F4RR anyway'
German tossers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 05:31 AM

New Site Garage
Ah come on... They do have it...
I bought stuff at Constands, maybe I could try it...

What a beast of a motorcycle!
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

Skye I miss you. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 05:36 AM Thread Starter

What ? Try the stand or get an adapter.? I am about to part company with the stand , if cannot get an adapter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 06:25 AM

New Site Garage
Get the adapter... They are selling the stand for this bike so...

What a beast of a motorcycle!
It growls and rages and flies across the tarmac like a wild animal that has escaped the confinement of a cage and after merely waiting restlessly until the release, will not endure being locked up ever again.

Skye I miss you. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 06:58 AM

I just checked their web page. it is true they don't offer an adapter plate for the F4RR but bursig has one for the F4 2010+ (if this one has the same fittings?). this adapter could be modified if necessary or even fit directly.
But I think it is the same with Bursig as with Constands - they do require you to have bought a stand of theirs to send you a new adapter. Maybe you have a friend who could help you getting one? I'd have done it but I only have a Constands as well
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2015, 06:14 PM

New Site Garage
Keep in mind that the Y10 bikes have a different frame side plate compared to the 99-09 bikes.
It's not the first time that guys have contacted aftermarket product suppliers with a F4 RR question and get this responce, many of those guys including some bike owners, have no idea what the differences are between the older F4 312RR and the new F4RR, or that all the pre Y10 frames where all the same as far as the stand bracket goes. I know people on the forum have bought these stands for F4 and B4 (pre-Y10) in the past, some with mixed results, but they are available for sure.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Last edited by Donsy; 02-08-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode