MV Agusta Forum banner

UK midlands meet

9K views 78 replies 20 participants last post by  nigelrb 
#1 ·
Anyone fancy the above later on in the year. There seems to be a few of us about.

I have organised in the past such a thing. Not difficult,find an interesting venue with a good cafe on a summer Sunday.

If you’re interested shout up below and I’ll get my thinking cap on

Fred

#20 ·
It's a start, a couple of hours north of me, so long as I can get cups of Tea I don't really care.

#24 ·
Fine by me.

I'll bring a tea bag for Aaron if you (Fred) bring the water!:grin2:
Just run water in the radiator, let an F4 idle for a few mins and its as good as a kettle. :grin2:

#31 ·
Prob should have mentioned that uncle has always lived (although came to Oz for a visit back in the eighties) in the UK...

Yeh the old Scott would have worked hard to get up past Devil's Elbow and Eagle on the Hill...

#48 ·
Pulled my bike out of the lounge room today for a 60-mile session. Had to be be sure I won't be embarrassed and waiting for roadside assistance as you guys ride by!:smile2:

You all know I love my Hondas, but I'm in a totally different world on the F4. Truly makes me understand why many say that 'these bikes are for riding, not storing'.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.