MV Agusta Forum banner

A Rare Gift From God

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  jdgun 
#1 · (Edited)
MY GF sent this to me and I felt obliged to share.

Apologies, if someone has posted this previously.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
MV Agusta's facebook page had a "all female" post.
Some gals out there really know how to ride those bikes.

Always sexy to the eye yes.

Of course they know how to ride.

Here it is Beatriz Neila, 17 years old from Madrid. First woman in Valentino's school, the VR46 Master Camp.
Isn't she very cute?

Expect more women competing in the future.

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
many women ask me about riding and I encourage women to ride . I tell them not to worry so much about the motorcycle having too much Horsepower for them as the rider controls how much power is delivered via the throttle . I tell women that there main concern is the weight of the motorcycle. Try and get a bike that you feel comfortable with that's easy for you to maneuver. As far as women winning titles, in lower classes yes because of the light weight of a moto3 bike but MotoGP NO. A MotoGP rider has to be stronger than average so a woman will not have the strength at the low weight of a MotoGP rider. Men are much stronger than women reguardless of what you see on tv. I have many friends that are cops and tell me women are believing that they can beat up men because they see it on TV. They try to fight men in bars ect and women wonder why they lose and get hurt . yes they men are scum bags for beating up women Not putting women down , like NESCA said I love women ALOT LOL I was young in the 80s when Greed was good and excess was best. You didn't have ..A.. girlfriend you had 5-6 floating at once.

BTW It wasn't just me.. all my buddies juggled 5-6 girls. Young guys now worry about STDs

#12 · (Edited)
many women ask me about riding and I encourage women to ride . I tell them not to worry so much about the motorcycle having too much Horsepower for them as the rider controls how much power is delivered via the throttle . I tell women that there main concern is the weight of the motorcycle. Try and get a bike that you feel comfortable with that's easy for you to maneuver. As far as women winning titles, in lower classes yes because of the light weight of a moto3 bike but MotoGP NO. A MotoGP rider has to be stronger than average so a woman will not have the strength at the low weight of a MotoGP rider. Men are much stronger than women reguardless of what you see on tv. I have many friends that are cops and tell me women are believing that they can beat up men because they see it on TV. They try to fight men in bars ect and women wonder why they lose and get hurt . yes they men are scum bags for beating up women Not putting women down , like NESCA said I love women ALOT LOL I was young in the 80s when Greed was good and excess was best. You didn't have ..A.. girlfriend you had 5-6 floating at once.

BTW It wasn't just me.. all my buddies juggled 5-6 girls. Young guys now worry about STDs

Jake I agree. I don't believe women can compete in MotoGP class. I'm not sure about the other classes either. I will need to see it.
But there are racing disciplines that are more suitable.

Crazy exceptions might arise of course. But generally speaking.....

Again, there was nothing politically correct about my post. PC is a plague but lets not use anti-PC as a cover up for any complexes or insecurities or whatever the fucking problems we have. Because many people(referring to society in general) do try to legitimize all the shit inside their heads under that umbrella lately.

Don't go into witch hunts you bloody clowns!:x

#10 · (Edited)
QUOTE=Roehr@1250sc; 'As far as women winning titles, in lower classes yes because of the light weight of a moto3 bike but MotoGP NO. A MotoGP rider has to be stronger than average so a woman will not have the strength at the low weight of a MotoGP rider. Men are much stronger than women reguardless of what you see on tv.'

Just remind me how much Dani Pedrosa weighs and how much stronger would he be than a woman? >:) :grin2:

#11 · (Edited)
QUOTEJust remind me how much Dani Pedrosa weighs and how much stronger would he be than a woman? >:) :grin2:
I'm going well out of the political correctness box..because PC is dead...and I hate it as an assault on free speech....

That statement shows ignorance of the effects of testosterone versus estrogen. Pound for pound, the male is the stronger animal for genetic reasons. It is one of the reasons that allowing "transgendered" M to F competitors to compete in female sports is unconscionable.

If you are confused about your gender...look in your pants.

Reactions: jdgun
#16 ·
...I might be....I just might be~!

:smoking:

Reactions: Nesca
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.