MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - Guns, Politics, and Religion.
View Single Post
post #7395 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 01:13 PM
DaveNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian SAVS View Post
You do realize you are the true definition of an internet troll right now, right? You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, but your continued aggression and vitriol belies that. Youíve also stated that you donít own an Agusta anymore and you have no reason to be here, so it seems like youíre just hanging around to stir up the pot and call people you donít know and youíve ever met, racists, bigots, white supremacists, pedophiles, etc.
It suppose youíve run out of arguments, and have resorted to ad hominem attacks on strangers. Itís sad really, As youíre coming across as a lonely, angry old man with nothing better to do. You should let go of the hate, let love into your heart and try not to reinforce the leftist stereotype. Your type gives the left a bad name.

Close the computer and go out and ride a motorcycle, if you still own one. It will probably make you feel better
When people post semi naked pics of young girls, i'll say something, when people try and paint a Right wing supremacist murdering bastard as something else i'll say something. Oh by the way you might be interested (i doubt it) who they are reigning in after doing a lot of research on this white supremacist, more of them, its reaching around the world. They even went to arrest another local one, but it seems he didn't have his guns on him and he stabbed himself to death. Fucking murdering cowards.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome