MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - 2009 Bimota DB7
Thread: 2009 Bimota DB7
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
number2

2009 Bimota DB7

Hey guys and gals. I have decided to trim down from 3 bikes to 2 and while I love the Bimota my first passion is the MV so I am throwing this out to test the waters.

2009 Bimota DB7 Red and White. Approximately 14000 miles. 1098 Ducati dry clutch engine. All body work is carbon except the tank which is plastic. Bike has custom exhaust which eliminated the cat and has a Scorpion titanium can. I changed the front brake rotors to Brake Tech cast iron and brake pads are Ferodo which are recommended for these rotors. The original clutch pressure plate has been replaced by a custom plate with red springs. There is a new light smoke tint windscreen and the wheels have been powdered coated gloss black. The dash is new because the old one lost the tach needle. I also put on new carbon front brake and clutch reservoirs. There are a couple of minor blemishes since the bike has been ridden a bunch but other than that it is in excellent condition. It also comes with 2 keys, a tool kit and an owners manual plus I still have the original brake rotors and I recently installed a new light weight battery.

Almost forgot, The rear shock is a Wilburs race shock and is new plus I just installed a new 520 gold link chain and there are a large number of titanium bolts.

A couple of things to know about Bimota. The factory closed down a few months ago and has not reopened. Not sure if or when it will reopen. There is a guy in Raleigh NC who specializes in Bimota and has a fair number of parts and still does service, however since it is a Ducati engine almost any Ducati dealer should be able to work on the engine.

Price- $20000.

If you like the twin Ducati engine bikes this is the one for you. This bike is light as a feather. 380 pounds and handles like a dream.
Attached Images

Last edited by number2; 03-25-2019 at 02:15 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome