MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - Worried about all the issues to look out for!
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2019, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
HAPPI

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentservice703 View Post
Buy nothing. Ride the bike and enjoy it.
title="F4" class="inlineimg" />

The issues you list must be taken in context and none of them apply to the 2018 bikes or the four cylinder bikes.

You must know WHAT you are reading......

The forums are there for people who have problems....not the thousands and thousands who do not.

Perform your maintenance to the schedule and the bike will be a great joy for a hundred thousand miles or more.
Lol, thanks mate.😀

I wasn't sure as to which years were affected by these problems. I was looking in the 2010+ section, I am very strict with my maintenance and servicing schedules on all my bikes and cars. I have owned a couple of Ducatis. My 2000 748R was amazing but definitely needed more love than other bikes I've owned.

I am not new to the bike game, nor am I adverse to the special needs that Italian bikes need, the added charm of roadside mechanical engineering has taught me a few tricks and patience over the years.

I was more just trying to avoid the pitfalls of known common issues that can arise and also be avoided where possible.
Prevention is always better than cure, and I guess that's definitely one of the great things about forums we can all learn about the "bad things" without having to find out for ourselves.
I definitely agree that there is always way more negative feedback than good over the Web.

I appreciate your input and hopefully I don't have any problems with the above mentioned. Glad to have a place like this to be able to discuss my thoughts. 😀

Previous rides:
'86 Yamaha RZ250R - '96 Honda RVF400R - '96 Kawasaki ZX7R -
'00 Ducati 748R - '07 Honda CBR1000RR -'13 Ducati 848EVO

Current ride:
'18 MV Agusta F4

Last edited by HAPPI; 03-23-2019 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Additional information

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome