MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - Guns, Politics, and Religion.
View Single Post
post #7144 of (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 06:06 AM
R1andrew

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRoyWallace View Post
I don't really know what you mean, but if I had to guess you mean welfare recipients? I will take your comment on face value though, and follow that thought to its logical concluson.

The people who are getting free stuff, those who are killing it, and who do fuck all, who do you think they are? Auto workers? Migrants? People who, for whatever reason, just can't ever get ahead?

In my opinion, the people you should be angry at aren't those who don't want to work, or who want some help from the govt. The people you should be angry at, the people that you are paying for and who do not give a shit about you, are the same people who want you to make a contribution to the $3 billion extortion that Amazon is asking? The people who brought you the GFC, and then, got a handout from the taxpayer so that they could get their bonuses. Too big to fail. You reckon anyone has asked them to pay more tax to make up for it all? No. You paid for it. Do Not expect any thanks.
No you are right. I should support a country for where no one works and the government is in complete control and people are forced to depends on them. What was I thinking to want a country where people work, have jobs, better themselves, and companies make profits. That just can't be a good thing.

MV Agusta F4 Superleggera (Mona Lisa)
MV Agusta F3 Ago 2015
Ducati 1098 2009

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome