MV Agusta Forum banner

Track day at Barber Motosports Park

4K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  italia 
#1 ·
A friend is organizing a track day for October the 8th and if you are interested in attending call him and let him know. His name is Kenny Rodriquez and his number is 843-568-0187. He needs a few people to commit and pay deposits ($250) so he can reserve the track. It is a very nice track and the museum is out of this world. I am going so that in itself is a reason to attend :grin2:

#3 ·
That is Columbus Day...and the day AFTER the Barber Vintage Festival (5th through 7th)...

I am IN.. I'll make it my birthday present to myself !! :f4:
@Terrys409 ...you can ride over with me !!! I have a 2 bike trailer.

By the way, saw your bike parked in downtown Cartersville yesterday....looked lovely.

#4 ·
Just spoke with Kenny....It's actually a Ducati corporate day and they have some spaces left open.

I'm going...haven't told Pillion Pam yet, but I'm sure she will approve (it is my birthday present after all). Just hope she can come with me.

I have a 2 bike Kendon trailer, pop-up and other track day stuff. Any one else in my area interested? Always good to have a co-pilot when you go to track days.

#5 ·
I need to talk to Ian, and see if he wants to go. Do we know what the total, actual cost is? # of riders on track? Anything like that? I suppose I could call and ask, and report back. I'm going to give a general yes that I would be in for this.

#8 ·
For anyone (like me) who can't do this track day on Monday October 8, I am signed up for the SportBikeTrackTime Track Day at Barber on Saturday October 13.

#11 ·
Got a text message from Kenny..... Jason DiSalvo RideUniversity and Ducati Revs Event..... $300

Sportbike Track Time is at Barber every month for weekend long + Monday events. $220 ~ $265 per day (plus membership then a discount for membership).

I may go with you Kevin....

#12 · (Edited)
Got a text message from Kenny..... Jason DiSalvo RideUniversity and Ducati Revs Event..... $300

Sportbike Track Time is at Barber every month for weekend long + Monday events. $220 ~ $265 per day (plus membership then a discount for membership).

I may go with you Kevin....
Bring it friend. At least one (probably more) other guys from our local Italian motorcycle club will be with me. BTW, you no longer have to buy a membership to ride with SBTT.

#17 ·
Yeah...I ride intermediate. My bike is race prepped. Safety wire and no antifreeze.

#20 ·
Are you guys thinking about just doing the day or what? I'd be willing to split a room with someone, also my Dad voiced interest in going just to be able to see the museum, which I would also like to see since I haven't been there since the new wing opened up.

I'd like to ride intermediate seeing as I have never ridden that track before. There is usually more room spots wise in advance though. The cbr is WERA prepped, so no worried on any of that.

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.