MV Agusta Forum banner

Show off your jacket/leathers thread

4K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Maximum Velocity 
#1 · (Edited)
Couldn't find a thread like this, and was waiting on some video to render, so I decided to take some inventory... Seems like I average a jacket a year... Which is nuts! given my budget. But I'm pretty content with some of these. So here we go... These are all sized 44/54...

And when I say "Armored" its not that soft gel armor Dainese is trying to peddle now, like they did in their Ago jacket. Looks nice, but just wouldn't do much...

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I don't mind a Repsol jacket. I had be be jealous of my buddies REPSOL back in '09, when all I could afford was my brother's hand-me-down GSXR jacket, that felt a couple sizes too big. I wasn't even riding a Suzuki, and I still thought I looked pretty cool...

Attachments

#9 ·
He sure does, and I'm surprised he hasn't chimed into this thread yet with pictures :mouthwate

Reactions: bioluminescence
#11 ·
Only have one Mv Agusta suit( I bought it used), it has the Mv f4 1000r frecce tri-colori as a theme it is perforated so perfect for hot weather. The others are my Spidi for day to day riding and my Vanucci combo for when it rains.

Attachments

#12 ·
Funny thread this. I must remember to contribute :)

#18 · (Edited)
Or without the ugly guy lol

Attachments

Reactions: nigelrb
#19 ·
And in fact we will have the next shoot on the 23rd in Waalwijk NL. So Dutchies if you want a super pic of your bike...

Attachments

#20 ·
Hi
thanks for the reminder.
i will be there.

do you know if ChromeBurner will offer some discounts on gears, like last year?
i was just going to buy a new helmet today, but i could hold on a week more.
korting is altijd welkom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.