MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - ECU studio/Gabro tune reviews? Any tune reviews??
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 03:01 AM
dansoarr

I can't talk for the F3 but I use ECUStudio on the F4, it's the same base ECU and as I understand it the control structures are the same.

The traction control seems to work ok for me. At level 1 or 3 in the rain depending if I'm road or track.

As I understand it ECUstudio uses the MV TC system, you can't change the underlying algorithms and I'm not sure I'd want to.

Clearly apart from full fuel, ignition control etc, you get control over QS and Blipper settings in each gear. Rad Fan control, engine braking, fuel cut off control, lambda sensor elimination or not, exhaust valve or not and full control of the Ride by wire & can bus data logging.

Personally I've found it to be ideal for me, I've managed to get the bike to feel like mine and to get the throttle response and control to my (personal) liking.

I've posted a few times about it, have a look through the f4 and performance forums for my name or ecustudio.

----------------------------------------
2015 MV F4, ABS
ECU Re-Mapped with ECU studio (F4 RC base ROM)
QS & Blipper now working with ECU studio and Durashift sensor

others
GSXR 1000
GSXR 750

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome