MV Agusta Forum banner
25K views 151 replies 46 participants last post by  Nitro69 
#1 · (Edited)
So..........Who's got enough ballz to take a perfectly good MV Agusta and make it a Cafe Racer?????...................I do. I bought this bike xmas eve of 2015.......with the pure intent of making it unique....and naked!!!! this project is nearly to an end and I would like to Thank MDS Motorsports for making this project possible. I would also like to thank Ross
Giangrasso,Anthony Giangrasso,Tim Carroll and Kustom Kruisers powder coating. Here's some pics of the Transformation...................I will of course post more pics when she is done!
You can check out more pics at Facebook group "Pasta Powered Cycle Group of WNC". Also I have plenty of nice left over parts listed in the for sale/wanted section of the forum.

See less See more
#5 ·
I understand 'because I can' but destroying a perfectly good bike makes no sense to me.

I look forward to seeing the end results - IMO nobody has yet made a good looking water cooled (production) naked or café racer. And yes that include MVs offering (although the Dragster is getting very close)

#14 ·
Not a dumb question at all. I was torn between a new Dragster RR and building a F4. #1. Horsepower.............186hp to be exact. my friend convinced me that because i am a fat-ass.....I needed the extra 40hp! #2. Clip on handlebars................I like clip on bars, I foresaw a real pain in the ass to convert a brutale cables, brake lines etc. to accommodate clip-ons. #3. I like the gas tank and seat better than the Brutale...............F4 looks more Cafe. #4. this bike had a black engine.......... I wanted the finished project to be predominately black, with a little bit of yellow to accent. There you go, I hope this makes sense. Oh, lets not forget #5. The same reason dogs lick there ballz..............because they can!!!!>:)

#15 ·
Wait. What's the question?

#17 · (Edited)
I thought the same about "why not a Brutale?" but WTF it's your ride.

Ya lost me at the yellow chain....

Western NC is one of those states with recreational pot legality?

#18 ·
Reactions: cruiser and Nitro69
#22 ·
So far not a fan of the yellow chain, will save judgment until the end on it. My advice would be to make improvements that flow and you have to look for. Pick out the changes you want to highlight and let them do the talking. The other mods need to be in the background and seen when people start to study the bike. There is a line between class and trying too hard. I have seen several times where people will keep doing little things with color and it takes away from the entire project and looks cheap. You will have succeeded when people look at your project and think it was factory and not know about the model, when it fact you did it without the millions of backing they have. Here is another way I can put it. This picture is hot. No nudity and if there was it would take away from the sexy. Yes you wish you could see between her legs. But it is that mystery that makes you like it even more. Same holds true for project builds. Good luck and I look forward to seeing the end result.

Attachments

Reactions: cruiser
#25 ·
great thread!!! always wondered what a cafed F4 would look like.

#33 · (Edited)
#40 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.