Wisconsin Riders - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Wisconsin Riders

Weather is looking up. This weekend isn't too great, but it looks like low chance of rain Saturday and high 40s. If anyone wants to hook up for a ride around the southern Kettle Morraine area, post up or PM me.

I have a nice route up and around Holy Hill area I like to go on.

If not this weekend, maybe next weekend.

Jack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
How can california rain day after day this week?
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 08:52 PM Thread Starter

What an awesome day! My normal 1 hour commute was more like 2.5 hours on the way home, and it wasn't because i was riding slow. Beautiful day, great ride. Roads aren't too bad. Saturday is looking up with 50 degrees and low chance of precip.

Jack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 01:13 AM
Established Member

Send a message via MSN to milk&juice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladio
What an awesome day! My normal 1 hour commute was more like 2.5 hours on the way home, and it wasn't because i was riding slow. Beautiful day, great ride. Roads aren't too bad. Saturday is looking up with 50 degrees and low chance of precip.
Its amazing how these bikes always manage for us to find the longest, windiest, and scenic way home. Its great!
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladio

It was an awesome day. Drove down to Corse Superbikes and picked up the rg3 and eprom. I couldn't drive home fast enough. Only to discover light rain in green bay.
I'll be busy with the installation on saturday, otherwise I'd love to go riding some day. I can't imagine how cool it would be riding with other mv s'
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 07:47 AM
Established Member

I've got my kids this weekend, but if you're organizing a ride, let me know. There are a couple of other FIB's that might be interested too.

For some reason my commute home has gone from 30 minutes to well over an hour. must be that seasonal traffic change.....or maybe it's finally nice enough to ride!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 07:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmv
It was an awesome day. Drove down to Corse Superbikes and picked up the rg3 and eprom. I couldn't drive home fast enough. Only to discover light rain in green bay.
I'll be busy with the installation on saturday, otherwise I'd love to go riding some day. I can't imagine how cool it would be riding with other mv s'
Cool! My wheels and F4 frame are there. I need to go pick them up today at lunch. And yes, MV Italian, I'll ask Sam about the 910R.

Yeah, let's ride sometime!

Slimey Crud Run is coming up in a couple weeks. I'll start a post about it.

Jack
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 08:12 AM

I saw the wheels. Forged aluminum? I got some slobber on them. Sorry I also asked about the 910r. The sales guy (not Sam) told me they could get one in if they received the deposit within a week. I actually had to think about it for a moment.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 08:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmv
I saw the wheels. Forged aluminum? I got some slobber on them. Sorry I also asked about the 910r. The sales guy (not Sam) told me they could get one in if they received the deposit within a week. I actually had to think about it for a moment.
Yep, my silver Marchesinis. Ah shit, maybe I shouldn't talk to Sam.

Jack
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 08:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDMF
I've got my kids this weekend, but if you're organizing a ride, let me know. There are a couple of other FIB's that might be interested too.

For some reason my commute home has gone from 30 minutes to well over an hour. must be that seasonal traffic change.....or maybe it's finally nice enough to ride!
That would be great! We should definitely organize some rides this season! I live in a little burb called North Prairie which is right on the border of the southern Kettle Morraine unit. I see lots of FIBs up here. I'm always up for a ride, so if you're ever in the area e-mail me.

Right now the forecast looks okay for Saturday. A little rain Friday night but hopefully the roads would be dry by late morning Saturday. The high is forecated at only 49 though. Not sure if that's too cold for some, but it's fine by me. If anyone wants to hook up around noon in southern Wisconsin and ride for a few hours, let me know.

Jack

Last edited by Gladio; 04-02-2006 at 12:16 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode