Concorso Arizona...April 14th! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Concorso Arizona...April 14th!

The Concorso Arizona, sponsored by FerrariSpot, is returning on April 14th. It's the largest gathering of Ferrari enthusiasts in Arizona. The Concorso is for all Italian vehicles so bring your MV's or your Ducati's too (and if you have a Guzzi or Aprilia, bring them as well!). If you're in Arizona, Cali or Nevada this is an easy trip to make to the beautiful Sonoran Desert of the Phoenix area. The event will be held on Saturday, April 14th from 9am to 3pm at Tempe's Diablo Stadium. There are many other activities planned in conjunction with Concorso Arizona including the 17th Annual Bell Lexus Copperstate 1000 on Sunday (viewing starts at 8am and the cars roll at 9:30am). To see what's planned and to keep up with what's been added, check out the Concorso Arizona website. All proceeds from the event go to the Ronald McDonald House.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by alvin; 04-12-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 03:31 PM

Sweet! Bad timing for me (as is ANYTHING this month), but I'll try to swing by at least (I live only 2 miles from the stadium).
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 06:33 PM

Thanks for the info...timing is everything. Will be difficult to attend but I'll give it a shot!

Mike

2006 Moto Guzzi Breva 1100...his
2004 Moto Guzzi Breva 750...hers
2007 MV Agusta Brutale 910R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:18 PM

Too bad Steve, I'm at Arroyo Seco this weekend... Would be cool to visit that thing though and see your car.

I've been itching to get some of us together in Tucson to go on a ride at some point before it gets too hot though. Maybe in the next few weeks, although I'm at the AMA race in 2 weeks. Time flies.

'01 F4S

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode