New York Show - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 12:23 AM Thread Starter

Smile New York Show

Hi to all. Just back from the NYC show,the MV guys really rolled out the red carpet for there owners. There are no pictures that will do justice to the F4CC the more you look the more you see details,like all the grills in titainium,MV logo laser echted into the radiator grill,billet kick stand. will try to put up some photos.Lots of guys from the forum there everyone snapping photos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 12:31 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Photos, guys!!!!!!!!!! Upload them to your album if you have them to keep the high-resolution
post #3 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 06:53 AM

The show was good this year. I met plenty of people from the group and being a Friday, the show was not crowded.

The MV staff was great greating owners and giving them a goody bag with a free CC T-shirt and a VIP lanyard to look cool with.
Coffee, drinks a snacks and a closed off area to chill out was great.

The F4CC did not dissapoint! The more you looked the more detail showed. Every piece on the bike is absolutely top notch in quality.
The CF and paint was the absolute best I have EVER seen...the painting and CF gave the panels a 3D effect as the paint and clearcoat was so thick.

I hate to say it, but after looking at the CC bike, the Senna next to it paled in comparison in detail.

I did not care for the Ducati display at all! Cramped and closed in. You could not walk around the bikes and get a good look. I could not wait to get out of there.

The Desmocedici looked cool but had some rough edges on it. Sort of like a rough race bike (which it is)
The 1098 was pretty good but I though the rear of the bike borrowed to much from the F4 and the exhaust looked way too big and took away from the design.
Attached Images

John T
Certified Power Commander Tech.
Authorized Tuning Center/Dealer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 07:37 AM

Thx for pics John. I was out all week but almost made it there yesterday. Did you see anything else of note. Other colors on the 910 or F4? The CC looks like a jewel

08 BMW HP2 Sport
10 MV 1090RR
86 BMW R80 G/S
47 Indian Chief
73 Norton Commando Cafe Racer
70 BMW R50/5
70 Triumph T100C
68 BMW R60/2
80 Vespa PX 125
Derringer Indian Board Track Replica
post #5 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 08:09 AM

John, you are absolutely correct about the exhaust on the 1098. It looks totally out of place. I am going to try and make it down to the show Sunday morning.
post #6 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 09:11 AM

key

If you bring your key or some id on your ownership of MV the MV guys will give you lots of freebies/swag: t shirts, lanyards and promo items. Just nice to get a little distinction at the MV tent.

I didn't bring mine but they gave it to me any way.

Could have had a lot more at the whole show for 15 bucks. Lots of small vendors didn't come but I guess that is a testimony to the internet.

05 Brutale 750
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06 Ducati Sport Classic
72 Ducati 350
70 Triumph Daytona
02 Vespa ET4
post #7 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 10:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to Matty
bring your key for the free stuff...... I do agree with john on the quality of the CC. The Quality on every inch of that bike is perfect. It even made the senna look like a cookie cutter "big 4" bike

Matty
post #8 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 11:21 AM

For me the star of the show was the Mito 500 [husky engine and MV designated frame #'s] a 3/4 scale 916 - what a great little track day machine for $8000ish yummy.
Attached Images

post #9 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 11:22 AM

and more...
Attached Images

post #10 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 11:28 AM

Look at the picture of the 1098 fairing -- fit and finish? not particularly good even if it's supposed to be like that. Yes that's Cook Neilson on the NCR 'New Blue'
The exhaust plumbing on the v4 Desmo looks way complicated.

It was great to meet everyone - we should have a really wicked riding season this year!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode