Many Congratulations - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 04:12 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Many Congratulations 'ptitbeberose' is a dad again.

Many congratulations to my good friends François (ptitbeberose) and Lynette Panzieri on the birth of their baby boy last night.

Wishing you all the very best of luck from the Isle of Man.

Last edited by adecritten; 09-27-2010 at 06:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 06:41 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Congratulations Francois! My best wishes for healthy baby and mother. Perhaps Lynette will find her way back into the circle.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 08:11 AM

Congrats !

Yves
Fort Worth, TX
Bend, OR

2010 Ducati 1198R Corse LE
2008 MV F4 312R (RG3, X-Bikes ECU,...)
2005 Ducati 999S
2004 Ducati 998S Final Edition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 08:19 AM

Congratulations
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 09:13 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me

And he shares your birth date Ade !!!

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 09:18 AM

Awesome Francois!! Do tell the name of the young boy... Hope mom and baby are doing well.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 11:13 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Wink Congrats !

Fantastic news Francois..

We wish young baby Panzieri and Lynette all the very best of health, and we'll have a drink to wet the baby's head down the pub this week. .

Nice one

John
Attached Images

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 07:33 PM

Send a message via MSN to ptitbeberose
Hello Everybody, thank you all for the well wishes.
I am very fortunate to have been in town when baby decided to come, as he was 8 days early. As you can imagine, those of us who fly for a living pretty much miss all important dates and Holidays, some will say we are even lucky to be there at conception.
Boybaby ( no name, yet. Yes, I know, we "only" had 9 months to think of one) came out at 20:45 saturday night. Lynette and I were gardening when around 17:30 she let me know she thought her water broke. We decided to go get her checked out but by the time we got to the hospital the contractions had become very strong and frequent. We check in and of course now she screams so loud I can almost feel her pain. No sane modern woman would even dare to deliver without an epidural nowadays and knowing that, I started to look around me for a soft spot to land on because I knew chances were great that i would pass out during the process. I had for Elena and i had no doubt it would happen again. The doctor suggested I should just look away and all should be fine. "OK", i thought "what i cant see cant hurt me " . WRONG!! So here I am, holding my wife's hand with my back away from the action. Lynette is more and more in pain, not able to stay still enough for the doctor to stick her safely. He s like "stop moving, stay still or you could get paralyzed". Folks, i dont know how to explain it other than my stress level must have been off the roof because Yes, i passed out again. Next thing I know, i'm hearing voices i cant answer to and woke up to a strong smell. I was sweating from every square-inch of my body and it took me a good 3 hours to be back to normal.
Once the pain went away, the rest of the process went very smoothly and 2 hours later my son was born. Oddly enough, i witnessed the whole thing, blood, flesh tearing and all, but that didnt affect me and i was able to stay standing. go figure!
I hope to get permission from Lynette to show off my son for a few minutes at the Bubbaliscious. Like I said, we are still debating names but Enzo is in very strong contention and has a great chance of crossing the finish line first.
I also will need to let somebody else have my spot for the track day, this year. Whoever is next on the waiting list can contact me and we can make arrangements for payment. thanks.

2004 Brutale America
2000 Heritage softail
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 07:41 PM

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 07:58 PM

New Site Garage
Fantastic news Francois
We wish young baby Panzieri and Lynette all the very best of health and happiness, friend of mine also had Baby boy Oliver born same day.
Although I did not faint I did feel the pain too, I was there. Wife Liesl gave birth to both our kids without the epidu... thing. Wow. Boy was 5kg and 59...yes 59cm tall. He just about drove me home. : )
Good luck , have fun with them, keep safe.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode